Anyone reading the Current Hawkman series?

I’ve been enjoying it. Hopefully it will last a while.

3 Likes

Is it really any good-I really didn’t care much for Death of Hawkman.

2 Likes

You’re in luck as The Death of Hawkman has so far had no mention in this series.

That I’ve picked up on at least.

3 Likes

Volume 1 releases on Tuesday, I am so hyped!

1 Like

Also #1 comes to DCU Monday Night!! I’m definitely giving it ago!

4 Likes

This most recent issue was maybe my favorite Hawkman story ever.

4 Likes

I love the new hawkman series it’s really good venditti is such an under rated writer

3 Likes

Just read #13 and I was slightly nervous of no Hitch but Conrad and Venditti nailed it! This was my favorite DC comic of the week!

2 Likes

Thinking about buying a few of the collected editions to give to people to get them hooked. Anyone think this is a good idea?

3 Likes

I’m not usually a big Venditti fan but he’s really earned back my trust with Hawkman and Freedom Fighters. Check it out!

3 Likes

@Wendigo5326 That’s a great idea. Once volume two comes out later in the year, it and volume one would make for great Christmas gifts or gifts in general, really.

4 Likes

I loved Volume 1. It got here on one of the cars I used to load at UPS. Boxline 2. I finished it a little bit ago. It is kind of enthralling. You just want more. Kind of sad there wasn’t overmuch of Shiera, but I know she will be more important later. It would definitely make a good present.

1 Like

very much

1 Like

I just read issue 1 that was released today. It seems promising, but I’m not fully hooked yet. I give the issue a B with the expect of an A in the next month or so.

It gets better as the story builds.

2 Likes