Anyone play or collect Heroclix?

I’ve been playing off-and-on for over 14 years now and only have a few people to play and discuss with in my town.

If you do play, what’s your favorite fig, your favorite team to use, which set has been your favorite, and which are you most looking forward to?
My favorite figs are Hulk (AoS052) or KC Flash (F050).
Favorite team to use is a 400pt Atlantean team with Ocean Master (TW029) , King Aquaman (EW045), and Namor (GG009) with a full Infinity Gauntlet assigned to him.
My favorite set so far has been the either Trinity War or The Mighty Thor.
I’m most excited for Rebirth, but Earth X should be really cool too (I’m really hoping for an Alicia Master’s that spawns Clay Avengers bystander tokens).

300px-WizKids_HeroClix_Logo_Small.png

5 Likes

I used to play alot and still try to collect when I can. It’s been along time. I still have most of my collection. I used to run the Avengers team from the Avengers vs Xmen set. I also ran a Legion of Superheroes team and I had several Lantern teams. As far as favorite Clix I have the Superman/Wonderwoman convention exclusive and the giant sized Nekron are probably at the top.

1 Like

The War of Light set was pretty fantastic. I love making my own Indigo Corp since I bought the Lantern and a bunch of the constructs. That Nekron is tough to face. One of my old group members had him and the only time he got to play him at full strength was when I used a team with all of the Kaijus from Pacific Rim, plus Giganto the Mole Monster to fill in the last 400pts. I also kind of cheated and used the Flooded Wakanda map from AvX to give most of my team a nice boost to their attack and damage.

1 Like

I play!

2 Likes

just recently started playing i’m excited for the new rebirth set coming out next year

1 Like

I don’t play but I have a few. I have the Robin, Nightwing, Agent 37 Dick Grayson set. A new 52 Nightwing and red hood.

2 Likes

I’ve never played the game, just bought some of the figures/pieces because they look neat and make for a nice display.

@SMELIO55, when does that Rebirth set debut?

1 Like

@Vroom i believe it comes out this April but i could be wrong i am fairly new to heroclix myself so I don’t know if the info i got was accurate or not

I play some, I wish I had a larger community to play with

My favorite HeroClix is a Nightwing and Batgirl combo

1 Like

I don’t play either but Ive always wanted to create a HO scale model railroad/City, and have heroclix figures scattered along the board.

1 Like

They just came out with Starro, correct me if I’m wrong, not sure if that’s the actual name!

1 Like

Damian as Robin is usually my go to. His blades/claws/fangs is devastating.

I also have him as Batman in front if a stained glass window which is my favorite, looks-wise.

2 Likes

I wanna learn how to play seems pretty cool.

1 Like

Heroclix is great! I used to play with some friends who had been collecting for years and it was a blast. So if you’re just starting I def recommend getting some friends to buy some characters too; I just think the game is more fun with more pieces :grin:

My favorite character was Kingpin Joker!

1 Like

I played in and organized/judged events for several years but after a move and not having a regular community in the area, I kinda dropped off. I still pick up an occasional booster for kicks.

1 Like

Me and my girlfriend just started playing can’t wait for Dc rebirth set that’s actually why we signed up for Dc universe

1 Like

have you been watching the preview unboxing on their facebook page? the set looks awesome although i am kinda bummed that they have doubles of the defiance team characters i feel like that could have been space for other characters. The chase figures in the set are great i can’t wait :smiley: