Anyone going to Superman Celebration in June?

Thankfully I just got approved for a small personal loan, and part of the money will be used to go visit Superman Celebration in Metropolis, Illinois in June. So far, Tara Strong & Marv Wolfman are guests. I’m totally going because I really want to meet Marv. I have a special book I want him to sign.

I’m also asking because if any fellow members are going, I’d love to meet & get pics with. It’s always cool meeting other DC Universe members.

8 Likes

leans in

1 Like

Most likely no. It is wonderful to meet other DCU members though =)

2 Likes

I wish, Randallus. Make sure to take many pics to share with us poors who cant make it. :laughing:

2 Likes

I wish I could but even if I could afford it doubt I could get off work. I hope to go to Smallville someday, would be a dream for this lifelong Superman fan.

1 Like

I do hope to make some new friends. Very excited to go.

1 Like

Have a good time!

2 Likes

I have got to check this out! That sounds fabulous! What’s the dates in June? Maybe we can meet up :woman_superhero:

1 Like

June 6th through the 9th. Definitely would be cool to meet.

I’ll be driving all the way from Florida to Illinois. Looooooooooong drive, lol.

I wish Tom Welling would appear at Superman Celebration.

1 Like

Hopefully tomorrow, I will book a hotel.

Seeing Tom Welling there would be great :slight_smile: All the childhood members could rush back lol I likely won’t be going, but that sounds like it’ll be such an exciting time for you, @RandallusPrime (even with the super long drive :P)! I second the hope that you take lots of pictures! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I definitely will! And videos too! I believe the Super Museum has the world’s largest Superman collection, especially with film & tv props. Its the place to go to for any Superman fan.

2 Likes

Just booked the hotel. Basically 100 bucks a night. 4 Nights. I’m so excited. It’s gonna be fun.

1 Like

Now I just need to get the rental car.

1 Like

I wish I was. Always wanted to go there for that . If there’s any celebrations I would want to go so bad and have on my bucket list, it’d be…

San Diego or NY Comic-Con
Star Wars Celebration
Superman Celebration
E3

1 Like

Wow, it’s actually an hour and a half away from where I live. I think I could pull that off! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

The cool thing about Superman Celebration is, it’s free to attend. The Super Museum, I think you pay like 5 bucks & get to walk inside & look at everything. Marv Wolfman will be there, don’t know if he’s charging for signatures. I’m mainly going for him. Tara Strong will be there. I might get a Batgirl or a Harley Quinn book signed. We’ll see.

1 Like

Jay_Kay! You should definitely go. If you want, we can meet up.

1 Like