Anyone Get Any Cool DC Stuff for Valentine’s Day?

My awesome wife got me this amazing 1/4 scale Arkham Origins Batman for Valentine’s Day today!!! Gotta get this guy opened up and displayed immediately!! A happy Valentine’s Day indeed!

15 Likes

@Kryptonian_Terran awesome score! that is a very cool piece in my opinion! Your wife can pick good gifts.

5 Likes

Niiiiiice! She’s a keeper :wink: Happy v-day to you both!

5 Likes

Thanks! She’s really the best gift giver!

4 Likes

Thanks! Happy V Day! Absolutely a keeper lol!

4 Likes

Nice gift! Better wife!!

4 Likes

A badass figure and an awesome wife!

If that’s the quarter-scale by Neca, be careful upon opening and posing it, as Neca’s stuff can be very brittle.

4 Likes

Congrats on both (figure & wife).

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll be sure to be very careful!

1 Like

:smiley: Whoo! Happy Valentine’s Day to the @Kryptonian_Terran duo! :heart: That is an awesome figure (and phenomenal gift)! Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

What a wife! My wife got me the dc essentials knightfall batman that just came out!

6 Likes

My girlfriend got me a lego batmobile set and a lego blind bag with mister miracle in it.

5 Likes

my wife and I got DC chocolates :grin:

5 Likes

My wife picked me up a few of the Pops you’ll see in my collection yesterday, the new ones being The Atom (my favorite), Martian Manhunter, and the Smallville Justin Hartley Green Arrow (a cult fave of mine)

7 Likes

Beautiful display @danebennett98.22034. Thanks for posting the pic.

1 Like

Epic!! I’ve been looking at that Knightfall Batman! He looks so classic and cool!

1 Like

Nice!! I love the Justin Green Arrow!

Quarter Scale is a whole new level, I just grabbed the Hot Toys TDK Joker and Batman Begins (I was my own Valentine this year lol) - 1/4 is something to behold. Love the Arkham Origins suit, looks great in figure form. Awesome Wife for sure!

1 Like