Anyone from DCAA still around on here?

@sirreal Not yet, I still need to watch Titans season 2. Christmas break is coming so hopefully I can catch up

2 Likes

@Max_mercury well it shouldn’t take u very long- they’re only about 20 mins per episode. It’s absolutely hilarious!

2 Likes

@Max_mercury and @sirreal yep I’m here, other then you two I haven’t seen anyone else in a long time. I agree it has gotten better but still not as good as DCAA, even with all the glitches the old app had… Now there’s a very small number still active on DCAA and only one person, who’s active, is able to post pictures.

2 Likes

@rwk Good to see u on! I can’t believe DCAA is still working at all lol. I expected it to shut down months ago. U can’t even find it in the App Store. Does whoever is still there not want to come here?

2 Likes

@sirreal @rwk It’s good too see some familiar faces on here at least

2 Likes

@Max_mercury it is indeed sir! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t4:

2 Likes

@sirreal the biggest thing I’ve heard from people is that the community isn’t the same as DCAA and most people don’t like it. It’s too bad there isn’t more here from the old app.

2 Likes

@rwk If you could follow people it would be a huge improvement. You could see what they’re posting & where, like on DCAA. That’s the big downfall of the community on here. It’s like finding a needle in a haystack on here

@Max_mercury At least they’ve made it to where u can search users and find their posts by clicking their name/user pic and going from there. That’s at least a step in the right direction :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@sirreal Baby steps at this point. At least it’s slowly getting better

1 Like