Anyone from DCAA still around on here?

Anyone from the old DCAA app still hanging around in here. Just curious since there’s no search function, so you can’t find specific users.

5 Likes

I know there are some who are on here, though I was not one myself. You can actually search for users in the general search bar that you would use to search for comics, movies, shows, etc. Just type in their username, and click the community tab to see if they’re on here, and what threads they’ve been active in. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for that info. I had no idea you could search users

4 Likes

Hey @Max mercury! Wanted to share a few threads with you to help you on your search, as well:

“Welcome, DC All Access Members!” - https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/welcome-dc-all-access-memb

“DCAA Community! Find those DCAA Super Friends!” - https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/betaparticipants/dcaa-community-find-those-

“DC Universe Community Roll Call: Tell Us About Yourself!” - https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/dc-universe-community-roll (this thread’s a doozy due to how many posts are in it, but you might come across some of your friends there, too). Hoping that helps! :smiley:

Thank you so much for helping, @YoYoFroYo! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course! It was only something I discovered recently, so I’m glad to share it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @MissInkBlot I’ll have to check those treads out

3 Likes

*threads

2 Likes

Max_mercury_!!! It’s good to see you. I was wondering the same thing. I’m not on here much, still slumming it on DCAA. It’s not the same, most everyone’s gone. But it’s not the same on here either.

5 Likes

Hey @rwk good to see you! I look on there every once in a blue moon but no one is there anymore. I wish the community section here was more like there. At least I now know you can search users here. It’s something at least.

4 Likes

@Max_mercury_ The community on DCAA seemed to be set up better. Do you hear from anyone from the old app or come across anyone else on here?

5 Likes

@rwk I haven’t really talked to anyone from DCAA in a while. I haven’t seen anyone on here either with the little bit I’ve been on the community here

6 Likes

I was there a bit as toontownie most likely not enough to be noticable though… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yo this is xflash52_. You probably don’t remember me at all since it’s been more than a year!

4 Likes

Right here my man!

3 Likes

@xflash_52 Holy crap! It’s good to hear from you, lol

3 Likes

I’m still around! Haven’t seen a lot of the old DCAA crew tho sadly…

2 Likes

@sirreal I think the only one I’ve seen is @rwk

2 Likes

Yeah…I thought there would be more of us lol. I do like this app quite a bit. I wonder why they didn’t stay on(?)

2 Likes

@sirreal Probably because the community features here were severely lacking at first. They’re still not as good as DCAA but it’s getting better

2 Likes

@Max_mercury agreed -I was unsure at first but now I’m all in. It’d be good to see more familiar people on, but I know how that goes nowadays :man_shrugging:t2: I’m not on a whole lot myself but as u said this app is improving. Have u watched the Harley Queen show yet?

2 Likes