Anyone familiar with the new DC character Hot Lava? šŸ¤£

Paris Hilton wouldā€™ve loved Hot Lava in 2005.

2 Likes

I think Paris loved everything in 2005, lol.

1 Like

Pumice is the ex-wife of Hot Lava, and is often considered an antihero. When sheā€™s bad, sheā€™s bad, but when sheā€™s good ā€¦ Well you know. Pumiceā€™s occasional bouts of crime weā€™re usually attempts to grab Hot Lavaā€™s attention, she often could be heard yelling chase me Lava, chase me. At her last trial she told the Judge ā€œIā€™m not really bad, Iā€™m just drawn that wayā€.

3 Likes

I hear Hot Lava is really shaking things up in the hero community.

1 Like

Yes, heā€™s one of the few heroes without a secret identity. Hot Lava :fire: tried to go the secret identity route, but ever time he put the fake glasses on they melted :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

It took some time, and many calm voices, but his friends finally got through to Hot Lava that his crime lab and secret base could not be called the lava-tory.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s his hideout called? The Hot Spot? The Lava Cave (can he drink java in it?)?

I hope itā€™s not The Volcano. I mean, yeah, thatā€™s accurate but kinda meh-y.

2 Likes

Not sure what they call it now, but during the new 52 it was called The Lava Lounge, two drink minimum at the door.

1 Like

Say what you will about Hot Lava :fire:, but his Magmamobile is one set of Hot Wheels.

1 Like

No, but I would like to find out what heā€™s like.

1 Like

Hot Lava isnā€™t always a hothead
Sometimes, heā€™s more chill and just goes with the flow.

1 Like

And that is when he realized his headquarters could only be called one thingā€¦

The LAVA LAIR!

1 Like

Iā€™ll bet heā€™s a whiz at cooking. Microwave popcorn? Too slow for him, heā€™ll do it himself (and say ā€œdingā€ when itā€™s done). A nicely cooked steak? Done in ten seconds. Nobody minds when HL literally handles the food at the YJ barbecues.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s Hot Lavaā€™s favorite meal?

IDK offhand, but his favorite game is probably Hot Potato.

1 Like

While not really a meal, Lava is a fan of Hot Pockets

1 Like

And Hot Wings!

1 Like

He probably adores Flaming Hot Cheetos too.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the hot sauce! He probably chugs it by the gallon.

1 Like

And for desert, hot lava cake

1 Like