Anyone familiar with the new DC character Hot Lava? 🤣

If you know who I’m talking about, don’t reveal their secret identity. I don’t want to give away spoilers, lol.

15 Likes

Doesn’t ring a bell and a Google search didn’t bring back anything pertinent. What have they appeared in?

1 Like

Better run! It’s on now!

HOT Lava! (/steam noise)

1 Like

Vroom watch Young Justice, and you’ll know who I’m talking about, lol.

1 Like

Oh, duh! I get it now. Sorry, it was late and I was stuffed with pizza. My bad :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: it’s ok, lol.

Hot Lava and his sidekick, Lava Flow we’re towering superheroes whose final battle against his arch enemy burn unit will never be forgotten.

2 Likes

Hahaha, Burn Unit, lol.

1 Like

Haha good I love that show!

1 Like

I dunno, sounds like a stripper name to me. :joy:

3 Likes

Are you talking about the hottest new hero in town?

(Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

2 Likes

Does this mean his little sister is now called the evil and trecherous Pumice?

2 Likes

No,no,no, no, no. Pumice is in separate team of evil supervillians with her partner Aloe Vera. Burn Unit’s sister’s name is Smolder, easy mistake to make.

2 Likes

When they jokingly make fun of each other does someone say “Ooh burn!”? Or is that a too soon kind of thing?

2 Likes

Clearly, it would always be a hot time in the old time tonight.

1 Like

BrightKnight, Pumice would be Hot Lava’s treacherous little sister Tara. Pumice after all, is a volcanic rock.

1 Like

When Hot Lava teams up with Batman, will Batman say the heat is on?

1 Like

They will definitely be cooking with heat.

2 Likes

Someone says “You’re hot.” to Hot Lava and he gets excited, then thinks “Oh yeah, that.”

4 Likes

This whole thread is my favorite thing ever :joy:
Also Terra would for sure not be Pumice, pumice is too helpful and an overall wonderful stone. I submit for your review, Terra, aka Rhyolite!

2 Likes