Anyone Excited to see a live action version of Cassandra?

The only reason i want to watch birds or prey is for Cass, im super hyped! Hopefully she gets a accurate origin story and an accurate character depiction. Also excited to see what version of Huntress we get.

3 Likes

I’d like to be excited, but I’m not.
The question is, if there is any accuracy to her origin, will it be Tynion’s version, or the good one?

You gotta stop blaming Tynion for Batman & Robin Eternal, Morbach. Sure, the backstory is wonky, but she still has the same heart.

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t. It doesn’t have any of the same heart.
It has references and callbacks, and trying to ignore mistakes. That’s not the same thing.

Yepppers. Cass is one of many reasons I’m excited for the BOP movie.

3 Likes

The BOP movie worries me Everytime I hear new news about it

2 Likes

@CrimsonOwl Given some of the rumors I’ve heard and the sketchy track record of DC movies, I understand the trepidation. But it’s still early, and there’s a chance some of leaked information was either made up by trolls, or possibly even misinformation from the filmmakers. When we get closer to the release date, there may be a clearer idea of what the movie will be about. Not much to put stock in at this juncture.

I’m honestly not sure if she’s really Cassandra, or just an Asian character they gave her name to so they could check off another diversity box while maintaining a tenuous connection to the comics. Time will tell.

She is young in this iteration so not sure how much butt she will kick. But I’ve read they have the same team behind the John Wick movies to add action to the movie.

1 Like