Anyone Excited For Hush?

If you’re following Batwoman this season, you’ve probably seen that Hush is coming to screen this Sunday! I’m super excited about this, i thought they would wait until next season but they’re pulling the trigger! Also Luke looks like he’s going to transform into his new role as Batwing next season. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I almost screamed in excitement when I saw him in all his bandaged glory in the trailer for the next episode! Ever since Tommy was first cast for the show, I was hoping that this would be the ultimate endgame for him. I agree that it’s definitely sooner than I thought, though that’s hardly a bad thing. I’m hoping that he can become a recurring villain and show up more beyond just this season

2 Likes

Exactly what i thought when they first introduced him, i thought he’d come back next season as hush. I hope he’s a regular too. What I’m thinking is that they gave him Bruce Wayne’s face and that’s the first time we will get a glimpse of who Bruce Wayne will be.

1 Like

Holy crap, that could be amazing! Wanting to emulate Bruce in every way like that would certainly be pretty in character for him

1 Like

It was a real let down. I’m very disappointed. Why recycle a Batman villain. Magpie I could see, but Hush is right in their with top 10 Batman villains. Build up her own rogues gallery. Batwoman is not just a female Batman, she is her own character. Stop trying to shove in Batman villains. We don’t need Riddler, Joker, Penguin, or Two-Face either. If anything put her up against Ra’s, since he has already crossed over to multiple CWVERSE shows.

So non-plused and not excited for this. I think it’s unfair to Batwoman as a character.

I wish they saved him for Batman or nightwing (I now we are not getting those shows but a man can dream!)

W/ all the attention Alice has received and the way the show’s teased Safiyah, presumably for a season 2 appearance, I don’t think it’s a bad thing to toss in a few Batman villains like Hush and Magpie. Obviously I don’t want the Batman rogues to take over, but I really don’t think Hush’s inclusion is indicative of that. She’s ultimately a Bat operating in Gotham, so it wouldn’t really make sense if she didn’t encounter some of Bruce’s enemies. There’s been plenty of effort into giving her a rogue’s gallery of her own while also using some villains we haven’t seen much of/at all - lesser-known characters outside of people like Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler, Ra’s, etc.

3 Likes

Did anyone like Enchantress on LOT? She was okay in my opinion.

She wasn’t really on screen enough for me to form a real opinion about her character. It was just a cool surprise to see her show up like that

2 Likes

Yea i felt the same.

I’ve never been a huge Hush fan, but he’s got a cool look and I like the actor playing Tommy so I’ve been pretty happy with how they’ve used him this season. I definitely think the best way to end the season would be for Tommy to show up with Bruce’s face and try to take Wayne Enterprises from Kate – especially if Team Batwoman are the only people who know he’s a fraud.

2 Likes