Anyone else want to see The Batman (2004-2008) cartoon to be available to stream?

I remember watching this show before the animated series, but I enjoyed it just as much. Though I don’t remember it tackling as many serious subjects as the animated series did, it still had some good moments and interpretations of characters. I don’t here much about it anymore, so I was curious if anyone else on here was into the show.

15 Likes

I loved this series. I didn’t get to finish it but I enjoyed when the JL started to form. Selina Kyle was purrrfect too. Some of the character designs were questionable but I got over it really quick

5 Likes

Yes! I was watching it years ago on Netflix and didn’t finish it before they took it off.

3 Likes

Yes I loved this series even though I admit I wasn’t expecting to. Also an amazing theme by the edge.

3 Likes

I’ve been advocating for it every time they ask for suggestions on what should be next since the 1st day I hopped on community. It’s such a great show. My favorite Catwoman depiction ever voiced by Gershon, Adam West as Mayor, Batgirl is probably the funniest her characters ever been giving it to Robin nonstop. Loved the arc with her & Ivy as young girls getting into trouble then meeting again as hero & villain. I could talk about it all day but I’ll spare u.

3 Likes

Definitely an enjoyable show

2 Likes

I love this cartoon! I watched it every Saturday morning on Kids WB. The show ended when Kids WB ended in 2008. The show is very underrated. I have every season on dvd. I also have the movie The Batman Vs. Dracula. It’s an awesome movie!

3 Likes

Got it on DVD, I wasn’t a fan of a show at first, then I started to enjoy it! I now like how Batman was treated like Zorro in the first two season then by season 3 he was well respected crimefighter. I have never read the comic book Batman Strike, maybe we should suggest the DC mods to add the comic book! :smiley:

2 Likes

The show brought me into the world of dc

2 Likes

Sure! I watched it on Kids WB from the day the first episode aired to its last episode. I loved all the JL team-ups in the fifth season.

3 Likes

i loved that show, it had a couple of pretty intense and serious episodes, but def not as good or like btas, still a great show tho. One of the best episodes is where joker pretends to be batman for the whole episode and poisons him. also super underrated joker in that show

2 Likes

I am now hearing the theme nonstop in my head.

1 Like

tjjjackson

Totally agree with Joker statement. Kevin Michael Richardson did an excellent job & that version of Joker was too cool. Hamill will always be my number 1 voice over Joker-wise, but that show was nominated for like 16 daytime emmys & won quite a few, & you never hear of KMR’s Joker or The Batman as top DC animated shows.

1 Like

yea djd it’s annoying it’s a really good show and kmr did a great show but i agree hamilton always the goat

2 Likes

I love Batman so much and I’ve already watched most of the things he’s in and I’m running out of content and I was really hoping that it would be in this app :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

SavannahC
I’m sure it will be. Idk if u were saying you’ve never seen it but if so & u love Bats it will make it all that much better when u do see it. It’s dope.

1 Like