Anyone Else Still Playing the MOBILE Version of Injustice:Gods Among Us

less F2p than it once was but still a ton of fun IMO. Lots of of characters and the design promotes the “collectable” aspect far more than the sequel does.

I just wish they would do something about the Hackers in MP [Android]. People with 5 offensive victories and 45 Million battle points are so obvious that the lack of action is a disservice to fans who have invested time and $$ in the game. Not sure what happened because they used to do regular passes to ban the obvious cheaters but it seems they haven’t done a single one in months.

2 Likes

I am. Love the game

1 Like

iOS or Android?

IOS. I like Gods among us more than injustice 2

1 Like

I’m still playing both. IOS for me. Working on building up my collection of gear.

Yep still play sometimes, even if the arena looks like it’s seriously rigged most of the time.

1 Like

the Android Season that ended yesterday was surprisingly less Hacker filled ONLY 5 of the top 10 were using hacks to send false BPs to NetherRelm.

Match making is OK the real issue is they never accounted for power creep so cards that were at the top tier of MP when it was introduced 4[?] years ago are matched with the newest cards [Metal]. That and they should factor gear score into it as well.

2 Likes

Have you see it this week. The guy in 1st place is also in 3rd . And the one that has 3x at the begining and ending his name scored over 45 mil on his only fight

1 Like

Yes Hackers have a way to upload ridiculous ammounts of BP to the server. It isn’t even an actual battle. Just the excited data from one.

There is a pretty simple fix for this too. Have the server reject any result of over 35k BPs [ultimate final battle and clearing all 3 bonus missions]. Then set a max BP in a day figure[500 BPS?] and review player that exceeds it.

Review could be automated. Check time between posts of BPs vs number of battles played etc. Then pass final decisions to a live person before banning.

1 Like