Anyone Else Concerned About DC Universe’s Future?

What exactly is Marvel Unlimited?

2 Likes

Also all of us need to calm down right now and get facts first

3 Likes

I’d rather they bundle it rather than just simply fold it into the greater WB service. I’m interested in the content on DC Universe, especially the comics and am willing to continue to pay JUST for that. I’m far less interested in paying for the greater WB service if I’m only really interested in the DC media they might have there. It would be like me paying for CBS all access only to watch Star Trek: Picard.

3 Likes

Very concerned now. Might not get to see the Harley series. May not make it to the end of Stargirl.

2 Likes

Yes especial after the talk today about swamp thing! :frowning:
PLEASE y’all check out my thread in the support and feedback section titled “Please give a thumbs up if you agree” it has some suggestion of things that I feel could help bring in new subscribers and revenue for the service.

I’m concerned about “fans” that jump to conclusions and don’t wait for the facts to come out on a given subject.

4 Likes

@Vroom It’s bad to jump to conclusions, but honestly I’m also worried. This service didn’t have the best launch, and while things have improved, I’m not sure it’s enticing anyone to come to the service.

1 Like

People aren’t jumping to conclusions. They’re jumping like a cougar.

1 Like

The whole cinematic universe is in danger. TV, app, big screen, etc. Why is the cw network the only ones with brains. They may have a cheap budget but they nail their shows. Gotham too was an absolutely amazing drama. Gone.

@jokes_onyou I would disagree that they nail their shows, but in my opinion the lack of quality in the shows isn’t a budget issue.

@Vroom, Well said, all this negative talk and accusation is not helping.

Honestly DC should have came out with this info and told us instead of everyone hearing and seeing it on Facebook, Instagram and all that , the fact that it’s still not been acknowledged by DC and WB is disappointing, for the last few years DC and WB have been getting worse and worse about letting the fans know what’s really going on and letting “sources” drop the news instead , DC needs to take a stepback and decide whether or not to replace whoever is in charge of DC at WB…

2 Likes

I think DCU will stay as is. It will Allow ATT/WB to add a new ‘Premium’ for their new streaming service.

This news was never mentioned until this morning. Maybe DC could have mentioned it sooner, but expecting them to race to our timeline to get in front of this issue THIS MORNING is rather unreasonable.

I’m guessing they knew about it since the 13 to 10 episode thing news came out , how could they not?

1 Like

Seriously bummed out about swamp thing now I just don’t feel the need to invest time in the shows if they are just going to be cancel right out the shoot …I feel the future of this platform is poor. I give it a solid year before completely exhausted by it’s members cancelled subscriptions.

1 Like

I’m here for Titans and Doom Patrol, the unlimited backlog of comics was a bonus plus!

1 Like

Im just tired of reading all the negative comments. I almost never seen anything positive about this app. I for one believe this app is amazing .

2 Likes

Please God enough with the negativity

3 Likes

Yep. I’m concerned. More so now, because I missed that bit of news about AT&T buying Warner. If any corporation is more dunderheaded than WB, it’s AT&T. Match made in hell. Ugh. Sucks, I love this service so much.

2 Likes