Anyone Else Collect DC Imaginext?

Hey, we all get into Lego, POP, and Icon figures, but how about the classic, Imaginext? I still remember growing up with those fun toys. They probably are a big contributing factor for my love for DC. Who else loved/es DC Imaginext?

3 Likes

these toys helped me instill my love of all things superhero to my children. My ten year we started with my ten year old and now my 4 and 2 year olds are playng with them also my daughter’s favorite character is of course batman. She would rather watch his cartoons than some of the disney junior shows they enjoy.

5 Likes

That’s wonderful. I find that DC is a wonderful way for children to understand real life problems.

2 Likes

They’re amazing. I found this Rā’s al Ghūl set and I’ve been trying to find it. Probably will end up buying it online lol.

2 Likes

I have it. the playset isn’t much, but the figures are cool.

2 Likes

I never got a DC set but you bet your bottom dollar I had dinosaurs. Probably if I had the Justice League it would’ve been like Dinosaur Island.

2 Likes

I have one & really want the Penguin one. Tawky Tawny & Shazam. The bolts shoot really far.

2 Likes

I get it. I have firefighters and mummies galore.

1 Like

@capo-mage, you never cease to surprise me!!

1 Like

The Penguin was right next to it for $8 & I didn’t get it. Now it’s like $60-$70.

1 Like

Hey, I remember that one!! I still have it, somewhere. Being honest, I have almost every single DC Imaginext playset, and most certainly every character. I love them, And I wish that more would keep coming, but it seems like they re getting cut out

1 Like

There great. I want the Arkham Asylum so bad!!!

1 Like

Which one?

1 Like

There’s an Arkham Asylum set. It’s sweet. You can buy different figs to go in it separately.

1 Like

No, I know there is one. I meant WHICH one. There is one with Bane, and then there is one w/o him.

1 Like

Idk? I just remember seeing it a long time ago on Amazon. I almost bought it.

1 Like

@capo-mage, here you go:

The Bane one is my favorite, how about you?

1 Like

It’s the top 1 so yep. The Bane 1.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s gorgeous!!!