Anyone else a little underwhelmed by the BoP teaser?

Yes, I know it’s just a teaser, but honestly without that Harley intro, that entire montage could be any random action movie for all I know. I really want this movie to be good, but that teaser is giving me Suicide Squad flashbacks, and that’s not a good thing.

4 Likes

I don’t like what I’ve seen of Black Mask so far , I love Ewan McGregor as an actor but I’m afraid we won’t be getting the Black Mask we’re use to , especially since everything I’ve seen he’s not even wearing a mask but I’m hopeful it’s a good movie , I’ve loved every DCEU movie so far even Suicide Squad so I’m sure I’ll like it , I just hope it has a great story and great action…

2 Likes

Yup. The gay Black Mask. Cassandra Cain looking like she’s regularly checks her social media :joy:

2 Likes

Mixing in IT with Harley was fun and clever! I’ll wait for the 1st official Trailer to get a better idea if I’ll check it out. So, Does this mean we gonna get a Batman :bat: Vs.:balloon:Pennywise Crossover?! Pennywise mentions someting that he’s: the destroyer of worlds (:thinking: man just saw it yesterday too). Sounds like Trigon. DC did the Hanna-Barbera and TMNT Crossovers. Even a one-shot DC IT would be dope!

Yeah, you have to remember this is just a teaser.

the teaser is like 10 seconds long. how can you even judge it?!?!

1 Like

There is a 30 second teaser out now.
Even as a teaser, it’s supposed to get you excited for the upcoming film. If it doesn’t do that, then either its someone that doesn’t care about the movie anyway, or the teaser didn’t do its job.

2 Likes

For some reason they didn’t show it ahead of our screening of IT, so I’m still waiting to see it.

4 Likes

Hoping for the best and bracing for the worst…

1 Like