Any One Think Were Gonna Be Able to Enjoy Wonder Woman in Theaters

I travel for work, coast to coast and in between, people are putting on their masks and going about their business. If it wasn’t for the mask wearing, one wouldn’t even realize anything was going on.

Again- thousands of families who have buried loved ones would disagree.

Looks like they’re pushing it back to December to give Tenet “room to breathe” (time to actually make any money).

Ah man I wanna see it now

Tenet made 20 million in its opening weekend. I love Chris Nolan films and would love to see this…but not in theatres right now.

Seeing Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas Day (its new release day) sounds awesome… if we weren’t in an ongoing pandemic.

1 Like

I really wish they’d just kept the original release date of December 13, 2019.

1 Like

If the drive in near me is open on Christmas Day I will certainly go. Honestly, though I think it would benefit them to release it on HBO Max. That is the only movie I would pay an extra 30$ for. Its ad campaign has run its course, time to release it!

Warners seems determined to open it in theaters. I think they will just keep pushing it back!

If they don’t, I’m not gonna be able to see it till it hits Blue Ray/DVD.

1 Like

As a NY state resident I was going to mention how our state just announced that movie theaters can open at 25% capacity but I see the article talks about that. I don’t know how it is in other states, whether they’re open or closed. I don’t really see how theaters would WANT to operate at such a low capacity or if it’d even be cost-effective for them. No idea. I am not sure if there’s any movie I want to see bad enough that I’d go to the movies at this point. I want them to start streaming movies for home viewing.

2 Likes

I would gladly pay $25 to not have to deal with other people as I watch a new movie from my couch. I don’t understand why this isn’t an option yet.

1 Like

They’re gonna struggle, for sure. But I don’t see them dying all together. Watching movies with people who talk and take phone calls during sucks. That will get you kicked out of Alamo Drafthouse.

2 Likes

Just release the damn thing and be done with it. My enthusiasm for the movie wanes with every delay.

1 Like