Any love for Space Ghost?

I came across this gem of a comic in the library one time, and was stunned. Bought it the first chance I got. Curious how any other people have read it, if we could get it here, and if there’s been any continuations of it or will be in the future.

1 Like

powers up his power bands, takes a deep breath and belts out “Spaaaace Ghoooooost!”

Love Space Ghost! The cartoon from the 60’s. I’ve not read the comic yet but it sure looks good.

It’s a more serious take on SG, right? Gives him a full origin and all that jazz?

1 Like

Space Ghost has appeared in comics somewhat recently. He was a featured player in Future Quest, from DC’s Hanna-Barbera line.

1 Like

Yea, it’s a legit fun read. Full origin, it’s moderately long as well and definitely left me wanting more. Which after you’d read it, imagine him throwing down with the GL Corps or JL. Power wise I think he’s Booster Gold level give or take. A guy enhanced by superior technology

1 Like

“This calls for hyperspeed!”

I finally got to do the line!

1 Like

Are Jan and Jace from the TV series in the comic?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they aren’t. The only thing that continues over is Zorak.

1 Like

OH Snap! He ACTUALLY DID do an issue with Green Lantern in 2017?
Green Lantern/Space Ghost Annual #1

https://www.newsarama.com/32329-suicide-squad-meets-the-banana-splits-more-in-dc-hanna-barbara-crossover-titles.html