Any lego batman movie fans

I LOVE this movie, super well-written, funny and heartfelt, felt like a love letter to the character

4 Likes

I really enjoy watching Lego Batman the movie! I have a poster of it, and I liked all the references to the past Batman stuff, and I liked the music. :slightly_smiling_face: Have you ever play Lego Dimension where they had Lego Batman the movie world with 6 level? The game is fun to play.

1 Like

Of course! The Lego Batman Movie is tremendous fun. It has a good story, cast and more easter eggs (Batman and DC in general) than that time Coomodore Schmidlapp went to the circus with the Super Friends at The Hippodrome.

3 Likes

No i’ve never played but that’s cool

2 Likes

“This was an emotional rollercoaster, for which I did not purchase a ticket!” -Lego Bane
I love that movie!

3 Likes

I love this movie too. It has humor and heart. One of my favorite parts was Batman still spying on Joker even when Joker was in jail :rofl:.

2 Likes

What’s the password to the Batcave again? It’s on the tip of my tongue…

3 Likes

Hahahaha - Iron Man sucks is the password, but not the views of me or DC comics.

3 Likes

I adore Lego Batman! I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who didn’t like it. Lego Batman is the comic book movie for people burnt out on comic book movies. 10/10, bravo!

1 Like

The Lego Batman Movie has one of the best intros ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQ6k9VVc-U

“Black. All important movies start with a black screen… And music… Edgy, scary music that would make a parent or studio executive nervous… And logos… Really long and dramatic logos…”

Why can’t more movies have fun intros like this, man?

1 Like

“Get ready for some… reading.”
That movie has so many great lines, jokes, and characters (“Probably worth a google”).