Any Good Batman Games for Xbox One?

Ok so I have a Xbox 1 and I was wondering what are some good batman games I could get

1 Like

Batman: Return to Arkham (Arkham: Asylum and City bundle)
Batman: Arkham Knight
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Injustice 2

Both Injustice games are supposed to represent all of DC’s big heroes but they have a very huge chunk of the roster full of Batman characters.

4 Likes

I have a Nintendo Switch and not an Xbox so I can’t say much, but I have played Injustice 2 Mobile so I recommend Injustice 2

1 Like

Ok thansk

Well, you have the ability to play the complete Batman: Arkham Series (Batman: Return to Arkham/Batman: Arkham Knight) plus Arkham Origins via backwards capatability. There is also the Injustice Series that is quite good also.

Just to show off each game.

Batman Arkham Asylum: Takes inspiration from Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth by Grant Morrison

Batman Arkham City: Considered the best game in the series and loosely structured similarly to Hush

Batman Arkham Origins; The black sheep of the series (Developed by another studio). Loosely based on The Long Halloween

Batman Arkham Knight: The biggest and baddest of them all. Loosely based upon Under the Red Hood

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Made by the same teams who made Mortal Kombat, It created the comic series by Tom Taylor and is played via BC

Injustice 2: The Best DC film that ever existed.

1 Like

If your ok with point and click games than I recommend Batman The Telltale Series and
its sequel Batman The Enemy Within. Its a story based elseworld version of the Batman mythos. Unlike most Batman games, it puts just as much focus on Bruce Wayne as it does Batman. Plus you get to make choices to help customize the narrative.

1 Like

Arkham Series
Lego games
Telltale Series

Hope they help.:grinning:

1 Like