Any Clue What the New Rocksteady Game Will Be?

I was really hoping for Superman but that was debunked. Apparently it has to do with court of owls? I’m not mad it’s another Batman game but I’d like to see what else rocksteady has to offer.

A court of owls game was teased by WB Montreal(Arkham Origins). Rocksteady is working on something else but it’s been rumored many times that it’s Justice League or something else DC related)

@TX85 ahhh thanks for correcting me. I heard so many conflicting rumors that I just stopped listening to them.

I’m hoping for a justice league game

2 Likes

Batman Beyond maybe

But rocksteady is clearly done with Batman so I’m hoping for a Green Arrow game from them

As much as I’d love a Flash, Green Lantern or Superman solo game, I much rather have a Justice League game if similar to Justice League Heroes, Marvel Ultimate Alliance or X-Men Legends.

I have complete faith in Rocksteady pulling it off where each character is given justice and be unique as supoosed to be. I can already imagine each character being must play as and each having awesome default and alternate costumes

I’ve heard some rumors that it’ll be a Justice League game set in the Arkhamverse

I’ve heard some rumors that it’ll be a Justice League game set in the Arkhamverse