Any chance of Gaiman’s Sandman coming to the app?

Would love to see it in time for Halloween…

4 Likes

What a wonderful suggestion, @casterg.20359! While we can’t make any promises, I will absolutely make a note about adding Sandman to our service, and be sure to pass it along to the rest of the team. We’re always looking for great new content to add to the platform, so if you have any other ideas, we’d be happy to hear them. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I second that request!

2 Likes

The lack of Vertigo titles has been my one big disappointment with my subscription.

THE SANDMAN, of course, but also PREACHER, THE INVISIBLES, TRANSMETROPOLITAN, 100 BULLETS, and more?

It’s not like the creators of these works can’t accept some small pittance to help the fans, who bought most of their products.

I know that Saint Karen Berger worked out a creators’ ownership for the Vertigo creators. That’s what helped the label be as successful as it did.

Having even some of the amazing Vertigo titles here would make this old guy who quit reading Marvel in the 90s in favor of DC, including Mark Millar’s SWAMP THING, STARMAN ( as someone said, if Vertigo had a superhero book, it would be STARMAN), HELLBLAZER, and the fantastic Vertigo titles.

If you guys can make it happen, you’d make a LOT of people happy.

2 Likes

@oldrocker99
I’d love to see Preacher on here at some point. That series is absolutely wonderful. As for some other fun Vertigo titles that could probably qualify for the service, I’d love to see The Losers and Hellblazer on here at some point.

2 Likes

One more vote for adding Sandman as well as the other Vertigo titles mentioned. Ennis’ Preacher and Hellblazer were my favorites of that era, plus Transmetropolitan, 100 Bullets, The Books of Magic (mini + reg series), Lucifer, Sandman Mystery Theater and many more one-shots and specials.

My favorite comic series! I hope so

Batwing52, you’re seeing Preacher. Do you hate Custer?