any chance of a Christmas surprise from DC in the form of another Titans episode on December 28th??

After the massive cliffhanger left by episode 11, I’m holding out a bit of hope that we will get a surprise Christmas episode of Titans released on the 28th. Young justice doesn’t start until the 4th so there will is not any scheduled content to be released on the week of Christmas… here’s to hoping!

3 Likes

Nope

1 Like

Pretty sad really. They have episode 12- Raven but they just didn’t air it for some reason? Maybe it is part of the Netdlix agreement or something?

1 Like

Nah probably just made into s2 episode 1

1 Like

I read an article saying the show runners or producer or whoever was in charge, wanted to the season to end on a cliffhanger, so they pulled the last episode. Maybe it wasn’t the smartest move on their part, but it is what it is.

1 Like

I hadn’t heard that, that would explain why it was 11 episodes. Makes sense in theory, since they know they got a season 2 when they didn’t when they made it. But that is still a questionable choice. Still, we know we are getting a season 2 so I guess we will get a conclusion.

Nope but the 60s cartoon of Superman and Batman will be out that day. :grinning: