Announcing THE JOKER PRESENTS: A PUZZLEBOX Launching 8.3.21🃏

Hey everyone, great news! THE JOKER PRESENTS: A PUZZLEBOX is now live on DCUI
:00_joker_card1: :00_joker_card:

Be sure to let us know what you think!

7 Likes

Loved reading it and am intrigued. Not quite sure what to make of it all right now - what’s relevant, what’s a red herring, etc. - but I loved it and loved the concept.

• Couldn’t help but notice the Joker had a piece of The Riddler’s cloth inside his jacket while the chaos was taking place between Batman and the rogue’s gallery but that was also part of his recollection of events and may not necessarily be what actually happened.

• The bonus content didn’t seem to offer much but I did notice that one other character was willing to talk to Commissioner Gordon - Killer Moth. :thinking:

This is such a cool idea - I am ALL in! If anyone wants to join me in a discussion group let me know!

4 Likes

Same! This series still looks cool. But, @Applejack, maybe you and the mod team can run with this idea and put together a little something-something for DCUInfinitors in the future. I have no idea how a puzzle-game-thing would work across the Community, but that’s why I’m not the head mod and you are. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I heard about this book the day it dropped and went in pretty blind. Turned out to be a lot of fun and I’m ready for the next one already. Love the way they handled the dialogue and storytelling. This was fun.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it :smiley: it’s definitely a unique series. Hoping we get some more series with this energy!

4 Likes

Issue #2 is now out and…yeah, I’m loving this. A murder investigation, the Joker is being interrogated but there are also some side stories going on in the GCPD as well. Great stuff so far - ton of fun.

6 Likes

I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying it! I haven’t been able to read it yet, but the way you’re describing it, I might have to soon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve read issue 2, Joker really tell a interesting & confusing story! :0_joker: :00_joker_card:

5 Likes

I’m curious what Commissioner Gordon heard in the Joker’s story that made him believe the box in evidence was a threat to the station. The Director’s Cut pages that we are getting here on DCUI have really added to the story and the mystery.

5 Likes

I just finished it and it felt different from the first but it was still a lot of fun with some intersting and intriguing elements for sure!

2 Likes

Same. I am going to go back through it tomorrow and see if anything stands out but it is an intriguing mystery so far.

2 Likes