ANNOUNCING The DC Universe Rewards Program! 💰Sign Up for Early Access Here

Update 4/27/20
Hi everyone, thank you for your patience! We’re in consideration to open the Rewards experience to ALL members of the boards. We’ll be back on Tuesday, April 28th with clear instructions on how to access the experience.

Thank you again, intrepid explorers!

ANNOUNCING The DC Universe Rewards Program! :moneybag:Sign Up for Early Access Here

Greetings, Citizens of DC Universe!

We’d like to invite our superfans to enjoy the very first look at the new DC Universe Rewards program! We’re excited to get started, and we want to know your feedback in order to make sure this program is the best it can be before letting everyone else in on the fun!

:question:“What is DC Universe Rewards?”

DC Universe Rewards is a new program we’re launching to celebrate DC Universe’s second year. It will allow DC Fans to earn tokens for actions and activities across DC and DC Universe including reading comics, watching videos, reading news, and engaging in community. The more tokens you earn, the more opportunities you have to cash in for DC collectibles, comics, discounts, and more exclusive items you can’t get anywhere else!

:question: “Wow! What do I need to do to get in on this?”

We’re glad you asked! If you want to help us test this new program and start earning tokens early, you can start reaping the rewards of being an active member of DC Universe by completing a few simple steps:

1. Comment below with the following information:
  • Say “Yes, I’m interested!”
  • Which platform you use (iOS, iPad, Android, Desktop)

Once verified, we will be contacting you via Direct Message to invite you to our super secret testing laboratory.

:question: “I’m into it, and have many questions! Where are the FAQs?”

You can find a more detailed Frequently Asked Questions here.

Please Note: Because this is a beta testing environment, there may be some kinks and glitches along the way. Your feedback is invaluable for making the best experience we can for everyone when we have our grand premiere!

We’ll be adding new ways to earn and new rewards through the year leading up the DC Universe’s 2nd anniversary this September, so stay tuned for more announcements as we evolve.

156 Likes

Yes I’m interested
Android

7 Likes

Yes I’m interested!
Android and kindle

4 Likes

I took lunch at exactly the right time!

Yrs, I’m interested! Android, desktop, Roku but you didn’t ask about that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am a sucker for a secret laboratory.

iOS

12 Likes

Yes I’m interested iPhone

3 Likes

Yes, I’m interested
I use iOS

3 Likes

Yes, I’m interested!
Desktop and Android

I am excite!