Announcing: ‘Superman vs. Lobo’ by Tim Seeley, Sarah Beattie and Mirka Andolfo!

What happens when an indomitable force meets an irritating object? That’s what readers will find out when Superman runs into Lobo in August’s launch of Superman vs. Lobo!

What will be worse, the damage Lobo causes on his own, or the chaos of trying to stop him? I smell a team-up, fanboys! Or, will it be a train wreck? Lobo is involved, after all…

To read more about this hilarious miniseries and get a sneak peek at 2 early pages, head over to DC Comics!

Who do you think will win the battle? The Man of Steel or the Main Man? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

Was just posting about this on another thread. Happy to see another Superman Black Label series; been too long since the last (and only?) one.

5 Likes

I’ll be honest, normally I’m not really into Lobo, but he is a good foil for Superman, and I really enjoy Seeley’s work (actually been reading his Hack/Slash hardcover he did for Kickstarter last year), so…yeah, I might give this a shot. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Vroom I think you will be pleased with this bit of news :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

@moro You bet your sweet motherfraggin’ bippy I’m pleased, Clyde!

Finally, a new Black Label book that I’m interested in buying as it comes out. I might get this one in digital and print. Might.

contemplates hopping on his hog to do a victory ride over the announcement of this title

Nah (I don’t have a motorcycle anyway, and likely never will). I’ll just look at this instead:

7 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

It’s Steel!

He too has a motorcycle in toy form, just like Lobo (however his is by Kenner):

5 Likes

As a heads up, we have just updated this blog post with covers from Bisley, Harris and Tan as well as a bunch of full color pages. Make sure you check it out! :point_down:

6 Likes

This looks fraggin’ rad, Clyde. :metal:t2:

6 Likes

Fraggin’ Awesome™:+1:

2 Likes