Announcing: STARGIRL SPRING BREAK SPECIAL #1, Releasing 5.4.21!

Geoff Johns and Todd Nauck Take DC’s Cosmic Staff-Wielding Superhero on a Spring Break Adventure With the Seven Soldiers of Victory!

After months and months of fighting crime and handling universe-threatening enemies, even superheroes need a springtime vacation. But thanks to award-winning writer Geoff Johns and artist Todd Nauck, there’s no Cancun, Miami, or South Padre Island on Stargirl’s itinerary in this 48-page one-shot, on sale May 4! You can find the full story at here!

Will you be going on Spring Break with Stargirl this summer? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

19 Likes

Best offer, I have had so far this year.

6 Likes

:smiley:YES! STARGIRL IS BACK!!! :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl: :00_stargirl:

7 Likes

Huzzah! Hoping it’s not the last we see of Stargirl in the comics!

8 Likes

This is exciting! I’ve been looking forward to more Stargirl since the season ended. :stargirl:

4 Likes

Anybody who the blindfolded girl is? I would guess it’s someone roughly analogous to a member of the original Seven Soldiers lineup (like Emiko Queen as Red Arrow).

4 Likes

That is the Crimson Avenger.

6 Likes

:stargirl:

3 Likes

@BCDC,

The blindfolded female is the new Crimson Avenger, who was introduced in the early 2000s. She first appeared in Stars & S.T.R.I.P.E. (issue #9) and then later appeared in the JSA.

8 Likes

@MatthewHecht @Outside2Infinity oh okay. Thanks guys :+1:t5:

4 Likes

Now time to give you a detailed biography of her life. She was born…

7 Likes

Alright after thinking it through I think I know who the 8th soldier is- The Spider.

5 Likes

More awesomeness™:+1: nice.

4 Likes

I’ll definitely want to catch this one.

It does bring to mind though, why isn’t there a Star Girl or Star Girl related regular DC comic series currently? Over on the Marvel side, they’ve even got a US Agent comic running (by also DC writer Christopher Priest) because US Agent is going to make a guest appearance on the new The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, I think DC and HBOMAX are still figuring things out in their respective corners, and haven’t been able to synchronize their products yet, maybe by next year, if we are lucky.

5 Likes

But maybe hoping it’s the last time we see her as a 19 old?

3 Likes

Sounds like a cool story, I’ll definitely pick it up when it comes out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She has never been 19. She started 15 and only aged up to 16 (one Hourman comic said she was 14, but that was probably just a mistake).

4 Likes

:stargirl:

2 Likes

Oh my bad. I just knew she was like one age for four different presidents.

2 Likes