ANNOUNCEMENT: DC FanDome is BACK! October 16th, 2021

Don’t worry, Johns is working on it. He kept that out of Stargirl

5 Likes

4 Likes

Since it is the last season of Supergirl on CW would love a panel with the cast.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @Rusher! That sounds like it would be a fun panel.

5 Likes

xres1

Welcome @Rusher! :tada:

A finale panel would be cool, especially if Mehcad Brooks were included.

5 Likes

Would love to see Supergirl considering it’s their last season! :heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

xres2

Welcome to the neighborhood @bbhoopsgirl.70566! :tada:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Rusher and @bbhoopsgirl.70566! I think you’ll find no shortage of like-minded Supergirl fans around here (myself included). :0_supergirl:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything!

5 Likes

100% worth attending.

6 Likes

Thank you, @DanTheManOne1! :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @Rusher! :smiley:

7 Likes
  • I’d love this to have a stream running on HBO Max so I can literally sit on my couch and watch it all.

• I hope there’s some info on ‘Black Adam’ - especially if it involves Hawkman/Aldis Hodge.

• I would LOVE an update on what DC has planned for their partnership with Spotify. When will the shows begin and what kind of shows will there be? Original stories? Reviews? Discussions? Interviews?

• What’s the future of the Arrowverse? Will it die off as the existing shows fade away or will new shows begin and keep things going?

6 Likes

Hopeful for:

• Announcements/teasers/interviews regarding the Superman stuff in the works by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Michael B Jordan.

• Trailers for the new Superman and Batman animated shows.

• What’s next for DC animated movies?

• Interviews with the creative team and cast of Superman and Lois.

• Footage from The Flash, Black Adam and The Batman.

• A sit down with Phillip Kennedy Johnson regarding his work on Superman.

• What’s next for Ivan Reis after Batman/Superman is cancelled in a month or two?

• Todd McFarlane bringing some exclusive DC reveals, both from his Multiverse line and the newly acquired DC Direct.

• Some statue reveals from Iron Studios and others.

Like to see, but doubt will happen:

• An answer to the question of whether Henry Cavill is ever coming back as Superman.

• An announcement regarding a conclusion to Zack Snyder’s Justice League. I’m still good with a graphic novel (without tracing over other artists’ work).

7 Likes

Trying to answer these.

Hawkman- All I know is the actor has posted some workout videos.

Arrowverse- They ordered pilots for 3 new shows and picked up 1. This means they are still making shows and are continuing a new show a year. Of their last 3 new shows one is S % L, which is a big hit. One is Stargirl which was number 2 in CW streaming. The other is Batwoman which was number 3. They are very much alive and seemingly building for a future of Superman/Stargirl/Batwoman/Naomi/Legends.

6 Likes

It would be cool to see a live reading of issue one of the Harley Quinn show comic by the animated series cast.

7 Likes

any updates on this? I remember last year we were able to make a schedule for it. Is that still a thing? I signed up for updates but haven’t gotten any…

4 Likes

I definitely agree there – if not on Max, then at least on DC’s YouTube channel. I know when we were doing WALs for stuff going on that it was kind of a pain to switch tabs back and forth to watch it and comment. I get that last year’s FanDome was kind of made in the last minute, but I would hope they would have thought of that for this year.

I don’t think we got the schedule until at least a week or so before the event, so I imagine we’ll probably get the schedule on the last week of September or first week of October.

7 Likes

There’s really no reason in 2021 to not have it streaming on a platform people can view on their TVs. I would think HBO Max makes more sense for Warner Bros./DC to drive subscriptions - or at least 7 day trials - but if it’s the YouTube channel that works for me as well.

Virtual Fan Events like this are great and I hope they’re here to stay.

7 Likes

Just one month to go! :nerd_face:

x1603
#dcfandome

9 Likes

Fandoms is the same day as my local Comic Con…. !!! Sooo… do I skip Saturday CC?? We have some DC actors appearing on Saturday. I really like Fandome though. I remember last year they did a rerun. Will that happen again?

7 Likes