ANNOUNCEMENT: DC FanDome is BACK! October 16th, 2021

Johns is working on it is a great sign. Maybe a Stargirl crossover? :stargirl:

4 Likes

Not me. I am so sick of Boredlanti including his propaganda in shows. Get someone else for a goddang second.

3 Likes

Idc who directs it, I just need it in my life lol

3 Likes

Justice League has taught us we should care who directs. Joss Whedon directs- subpar; Zack Snyder directs- more sense.

Edit: I’d rather wait for someone to do a character justice than for someone to spout fifty different adaptations of characters all meant to propagate an agenda.

4 Likes

you know what I meant

2 Likes

I’m not sure I do. If someone took Batman and Robin seriously, that/those individual(s) would believe that Batman should have body parts showing on the outfit, he has a bat credit card, and makes horrible “jokes”. I’d rather that movie not exist in the first place than have it get credit from WB, DC, and other companies involved for making a horrible decision and allowing it to occur.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, Johns is working on it. He kept that out of Stargirl

5 Likes

Until the penultimate episode. And, to make it worse, it’s not people that are the problem, it’s the principle, which is what Stargirl included.

Edit: To clarify, my reasoning is still love the person who uses drugs, but hate the drug.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Since it is the last season of Supergirl on CW would love a panel with the cast.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @Rusher! That sounds like it would be a fun panel.

5 Likes

xres1

Welcome @Rusher! :tada:

A finale panel would be cool, especially if Mehcad Brooks were included.

5 Likes

Would love to see Supergirl considering it’s their last season! :heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

xres2

Welcome to the neighborhood @bbhoopsgirl.70566! :tada:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Rusher and @bbhoopsgirl.70566! I think you’ll find no shortage of like-minded Supergirl fans around here (myself included). :0_supergirl:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything!

5 Likes

100% worth attending.

6 Likes

Thank you, @DanTheManOne1! :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @Rusher! :smiley:

7 Likes
  • I’d love this to have a stream running on HBO Max so I can literally sit on my couch and watch it all.

• I hope there’s some info on ‘Black Adam’ - especially if it involves Hawkman/Aldis Hodge.

• I would LOVE an update on what DC has planned for their partnership with Spotify. When will the shows begin and what kind of shows will there be? Original stories? Reviews? Discussions? Interviews?

• What’s the future of the Arrowverse? Will it die off as the existing shows fade away or will new shows begin and keep things going?

6 Likes

Hopeful for:

• Announcements/teasers/interviews regarding the Superman stuff in the works by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Michael B Jordan.

• Trailers for the new Superman and Batman animated shows.

• What’s next for DC animated movies?

• Interviews with the creative team and cast of Superman and Lois.

• Footage from The Flash, Black Adam and The Batman.

• A sit down with Phillip Kennedy Johnson regarding his work on Superman.

• What’s next for Ivan Reis after Batman/Superman is cancelled in a month or two?

• Todd McFarlane bringing some exclusive DC reveals, both from his Multiverse line and the newly acquired DC Direct.

• Some statue reveals from Iron Studios and others.

Like to see, but doubt will happen:

• An answer to the question of whether Henry Cavill is ever coming back as Superman.

• An announcement regarding a conclusion to Zack Snyder’s Justice League. I’m still good with a graphic novel (without tracing over other artists’ work).

7 Likes