ANNOUNCEMENT: DC FanDome is BACK! October 16th, 2021

I kinda want to set one up but I don’t know if I’m allowed

4 Likes

I had to search my email to find any of their emails at all. I think they were going into spam at first. My code also didn’t work at first until I tried different pages on the NFT website to input it. Like, the main DC NFT page has a place to redeem your code as well as the “my collection” page. One of those worked for me.

4 Likes

I tried both of those pages and still got the same error message every time: “Campaign limited to one voucher per user.” That’d be more understandable if my code had resulted in actually getting an NFT, but my collection is still completely empty and the code refuses to work

2 Likes

I wonder if since it would be a WAL if it needs to be in Clubs and Events…:thinking:

I can post there, so maybe I’ll just go ahead and do it.

2 Likes

I don’t think I got an email. I checked my spam and everything. I’m gonna wait til next week to email support though. I’m sure they’re getting slammed right now. And honestly, I don’t really care, I just think it’d be kinda neat. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

GUYS I DID IT, I DID THE THING.

6 Likes

I got Nubia. :sparkling_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

5 Likes

Yay!!! :tada:

4 Likes

We need to start trading these LOL

4 Likes

Ack, that sucks. I hope they solve the issue!!

5 Likes

Ack, that sucks. I hope they solve the issue!!

Agree! I would like to see where this new venture will take us with DC properties and art. Although I do prefer physical copies of art, the digital ones are shiny.

5 Likes

I got my email October 14th, yours may be in a spam or other advertising folder. The title is: Claim your Free DC NFT now

4 Likes

The Youtube feed is the same feed as the web page ya?

4 Likes

I got my email October 14th, yours may be in a spam folder. The title is: Claim your Free DC NFT now

4 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t gotten it. :woman_shrugging: But thanks for the info!

3 Likes

Thanks for posting, I was hoping to see this one. Hope you don’t mind I just downloaded this LOL

5 Likes

To quote @biff_pow, “I’ve been funged!” :rofl:

(I genuinely don’t understand non-fungible tokens and how they work. Glad you like it though!) :+1:

7 Likes

Hope there is a good replay

5 Likes

It’s a separate registration and identity for DC Fandome that would have you get up.

4 Likes

Did anyone get the Superman NFT? Please share if you did?

5 Likes