And the Sexiest Man in the DC Universe Is . . šŸ„

The results are in, and the people have spoken! After four grueling weeks of polls, campaigns, appeals, broken hearts, and girded loins, the vote for Sexiest Man in the DC Universe has now come to its dramatic conclusion.

Who emerged the victor? Find out the shocking results in our News article here!

14 Likes

While Iā€™m not sure I agree with the winner, the article and commentary were hilarious. Thanks for the fun ride, DCU :two_hearts:

10 Likes

OMG thank you Alex Jaffe @HubCityQuestion for quoting me in your article :smiley: I hope to live up to your praise of my deductive reasoning skills being worthy of the BatFamily. I am over the moon, very high praise indeed. :hugs:

12 Likes

I nearly squeaked when I saw I got quoted, thank you so much! All these articles have been amazingly funny, very happy to see Jason on the positive side of a poll for once.

14 Likes

who is definitely not Jason Todd himself.

ā€¦ no commentā€¦

10 Likes

Ha! So when Nightwing is out of the competition, we pick the guy who replaced him as Robin? Innnnteresting.

Maybe next time we can see what happens without the Bat Family aroundā€¦

13 Likes

or older members of~ :kissing:

5 Likes

ā€œThis just in. Nightwing is getting his own competition.ā€ -WeGotThisCovered

9 Likes

Years from now, DC: Since you guys canā€™t choose outside of the batfamily, we have decided that they will all go on a little break from this competition.

8 Likes

Next year better be DCā€™s most adorable man. Damian needs a title his brothers can be proud of him for. :batman_hv_2:

8 Likes

Yay! :partying_face: I knew my boy Jason would win.
And so happy to be quoted in the news article!!

11 Likes

I kept voting for Deathstroke, but I wanted Jason to win! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I fine with Jason winning. Red hood is a favorite.

5 Likes

I love that Kite Man came in second. I know that is because of the Harley Quinn show, but I think some must be under estimating how many people are truly watching that show for that to happen.

8 Likes

Jason deserved the win 100%! Also This article made me laugh very hard so thanks for that

8 Likes

Now now donā€™t get me wrong I do love my Tim Drake but Red Hood can SLAY!!! Wait till Nightwing here about this

8 Likes

Love the outcome! Go Jason!
In my head I see Jason, parading around basking in his spiteful victory. Nightwing, is leaning up against a wall and says ā€œNext year is mine. Your just keeping the title warm for meā€
Or perhaps a variation that heā€™s the second hottest. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lol anyway loved the competition !

10 Likes

I agree, considering someone Batfamily or Batfamily adjacent won every category. It felt like the others didnā€™t really have a shot. -C

2 Likes

I just want to say on a personal note: thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my commentary articles through this month. As an asexual person, writing about sexuality in any form is a stretch out of my comfort zone, and I had to take a lot of personal risks with this editorial assignment. Iā€™m extremely grateful that youā€™ve all been so great about laughing along with me.

And guysā€¦ Meta Madhouse is gonna be NUTS.

11 Likes

Of course itā€™s Jason! Heā€™s hot and all but honestly I still think Slade is where itā€™s at.

1 Like