An Update on Progress: Community 3.0

Thanks for the update, can’t wait to see what the future holds.

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary @jitsu, :partying_face: I hope you had a great day. :smiley: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball:

6 Likes

Thank you

7 Likes

Hey thanks!!

8 Likes

Thanks, friend! Had a lovely day.

7 Likes

Soytainly! :superman_hv_4:

Look, I nabbed you something special, too:

8 Likes

Woahhhh! That’s so rad!

8 Likes

You have no idea how many times I’ve seen that figure at Target and thought “Should I buy that for Jitsu? If we ever met, it’d be a cool token for him to remember me by and be a conversation starter for anyone who moseys into his office.”

But, alas, I haven’t bought him yet. He’s pretty easy to find, so if some DCUI function that I’d be able to attend occurs in the not-too-distant future, I should be able to get him easily enough.

…and no, that’s not letting the cat out of the surprise bag, because as a highly-creative person, I have other goodies that’d accompany the MOTU Origins Jitsu.

says “Spawn!” under a noticeably fake cough

Oh, pardon me. I need some Grape Dimetapp for that. :smiley:

7 Likes

The toy character almost look like a Klingon. :grinning: Cool toy.

7 Likes

I mean, I’d buy @Jitsu a Dark Knights of Steel figure, but those don’t yet exist, so the MOTU version of him will have to do in a pinch.

I’m sure DKOS figures will come along at some point, though. The book is too rad for McFarlane Toys and others to pass on.

Anyway…the 3.0 updates look pretty sweet. Can’t wait until our next community Rebirth! :hugs:

7 Likes

Happy belated DCUI Anniversary, @Jitsu! Time flies when you’re having fun. :smile:

ca5

6 Likes

Do we ever envision a community where we can block other users? Maybe also “friend” users? Just wondering if this is a feature that may be added in the future.

edit: I just realized there already is an ignore feature! Ask and you shall receive! :raised_hands:

9 Likes

This is already a thing :slight_smile:

Head to someone’s profile and check the dropdown on the right hand side!

9 Likes

:heart_hands:

Thanks!

8 Likes

And knowing is half the battle. :grinning:
b5d4e-gi-joe-knowing-is-half-the-battle

7 Likes

What’s coming looks awesome, but can’t wait for live chat!

5 Likes

The titles with checkmark means it’s already here, title without checkmark means not here yet, but it’s coming. :grinning:

4 Likes

That sounds cool even if it went to the app with a live chat but i dont mind coming here its better then twitter

3 Likes

A safe online community DC Universe / DC infinite has been a great place for people I have really enjoyed meeting so many moderators and so many great people on here and I hope it continues I really do

6 Likes

It does feel like our own little haven, doesn’t it? I’m happy you’re enjoying your stay here. Be sure to let us know if you ever need anything :slight_smile:

4 Likes