An Honest Question About The Numerous Jason Todd Posts

I’m actually big fan of his work, just not him personally. It seems hypocritical how much he’s criticized others for being unoriginal.

DC did screw him on that contract, though😬

1 Like

Alan Moore is basically Gandalf’s cranky brother.

1 Like

This week has shown an advantage to airing weekly, vs dropping them all at once. The. Cliffhanger got everyone talking in a way they be er would have if you could I instantly watch the next episode.

2 Likes

I don’t see why anybody cares if Dearhstroke kills Jason instead of Joker. If we are going to complain about things not lining up with comics, then prepare for a never ending series of nitpicks. Furthermore if the show didn’t differ from the source material, what would be the point of it existing? We’d just read the comics again if we wanted the exact same story.

I certainly don’t have a problem with Deathstroke offing Jason. However without a Ra’s angle there is no way to revive him. So if he kills him at least we don’t have to be concerned with Red Hood showing up.

@DanTheManOne1

Exactly, episodic release creates more community involvement/engagement.

1 Like

That’s a great point. I was on the fence regarding weekly vs. binging, but y’all just convinced me.

2 Likes