Amazon Headquarters

ah my bad then

3 Likes

Right?…another wrinkle in the most knotted character history besides PG. Who Is Donna Troy? lol….

3 Likes

dont you love complicated lore and origin retcons ?
kon-el reaction

4 Likes

@wrrrryyyy12 my god my man. I have been trying to post u for 10 minutes. The only solution was to take a pic of the post, than trash the exact same post that was on here but wouldn’t post. I just kept hitting reply & it just sat there. I have so many problems/ glitches. That’s bad tho cuz for all u know u could’ve thought I was upset & it was killing me just trying to answer u so anyway, let me post that.

Yeah, u see the problem is…it’s rather tough when your post goes to your homepage by itself magically. After the site has been doing nothing but messing with u for hours on end. It begins to get frustrating & I can’t even function when my posts just sit there & wont reply. Than I magically am whisped away to a live q & a? Ok? Than I get sent to my homepage, where suddenly!!. The site has recognized I had a post on the board I was on 3 pages ago, when it just took over my controls. Than it said u can’t post this here. Which, I didn’t have any intention of doing. So than I had to take a pic of it & delete it, & the exact same replica post here. So, I think I’m just giving up. But hey….30mins later!! I’m not mad at all my friend, u are awesome & I would’ve so liked to tell u so an hr ago. This post took sooo long & soooo many glitches, my goodness. Holy S@#& , Merry Christmas, Where’s the Tylenol- Christmas Vacation.

3 Likes

Oh no! I’m sorry @capo-mage for the inconvenience - that is definitely not intended.

Please reach out to our technical support team here with further details: yourdcu.com/submit. They’ll be able to look into this and see what the problem is.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. It’s always a pleasure seeing you around the community! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

IMG_2916

4 Likes

Absolutely!!! Ty mods for all u do. You “guys “ are a huge reason (only comics are tied with u) that idc that I have to deal with those things every time I login (Kenny) lol. @Jitsu has already got me. I’m just doing this until my anxiety attack declines enough for me to start listing all of my glitches. I have a weird one (anxiety trigger) with any tech that requires reading,typing,etc. I get super nauseous, sweaty, shake, have trouble thinking. It’s almost identical to withdrawals, but wds are so much worse!!! That’s my individual opinion & I’ll put myself out there to say yes, I’ve experienced both. Equally tortuous tho lol. So I apologize for extra words. This is how I get rid of it. Typing makes it way worse, however , for some reason? I guess like immersion therapy? That is, if I type way more than I should, or just keep typing. It goes away eventually. I’m doing really good now actually!!!
Ty so much for inquiring. Yeah when I have the tech anxiety thing going, plus the glitches!! It’s a total nightmare for me lol. Especially like above when I’m trying to tell someone I’m not mad at them & my post goes to the homepage and won’t let me delete it, or do anything haha. I’m glad I thought to screenshot it cuz I couldn’t have remembered all of that.
Ok, I think I’m over my deal now cuz I kept typing well after I should’ve left u alone :laughing:… ty….

3 Likes

Apologies. This was just a test, if this was an actual emergency, you’d be notified by your local law enforcement.
My generation and a few others will remember that :arrow_up:
That actually worked for my issues @Shayera.Hol , so ty!!!
Apologies for the mess I suppose?

2 Likes

Recently did this sketch of WW that I thought might be liked here. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very nice! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Awesome work!

4 Likes

Love it! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Adorable

5 Likes

Agreed

5 Likes

Whom doesn’t love the invisible jet

5 Likes

The person that has to park it :rofl:

3 Likes

IMG_2162

(Hoping there are some Trekkies out there who will appreciate this)

4 Likes

thats true
scooby doo and krypto too
that movie is evidence for you

1 Like

The one DC related gift I got this year. Looks interesting

4 Likes

This little B*#tard
Shot Nubia :rage::triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::angry::imp:

4 Likes