Amazon Headquarters

My newest filtered, & selected WW pics. Ty DC…!!!

I found some beauties @SteveTrevor2.0 …I posted em in the usual spots too. But this collection is all just WW. One of my favorites in a while. I never tag anyone for pics I posted. Unless. I love em so much, that I think it’d be unfair not to tell the members who love WW, (or whomever?) that there’s a plethora of incredible WW pics. Filtered out, & ready to fly away….

10 Likes

Excellent collection. Nice to see her in civilian clothes every now and again. Just like her good ole’ days as Diana Prince.

Thanks for the tag and the pics!

6 Likes

:joy: u bet my friend!!!

5 Likes

Diana looks wonderful no matter what she’s doing. :heart::heart::heart: thanks for sharing @capo-mage

6 Likes

U bet!!! Ty for admiring my selections @Chain_Twix !!

5 Likes

Random Amazon thoughts:

-Artemis stares at you. She GLARES at you for an uncomfortable amount of time. If she decides you are her friend, you have no choice but let her decide everything for you. Just has that vibe, ya know?

-Donna Troy is that one family member that no one can remember HOW she is a part of their family and they’ve just stopped trying to keeo track and accept her.

-Cassie drifts in and out and no one knows what to expect. One time she might jusy be super peppy and gets everyone to laugh. Next time she might drop off Zeus’s unconscious body on the table. One time she just walked through with an ostrich and a smoothie without saying a word.

-If your friends with Yara, best to treat her as a stray cat. If she’s there, great! If not, just assume she’s doing every dangerous thing imaginable.

What do these thoughts mean? Why did I have them? Who cares! I just want you to carry the burden with me :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

Here’s some fun stuffs with DCSHGs Diana
:smiley::+1: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

7 Likes

Is this a reference to this fine meme?

7 Likes

Are you a wizard?

5 Likes

:smile:

These all sound about right. :laughing:

Diana’s response to trying pumpkin pie for the first time is perfectly reasonable! :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

Cassie…I love you and your style. But you clearly don’t know what the word “secret” means

Also, reason number kajillion showcasing Yara is such a bada55

ALSO also, it’s about time one of these Amazon girls starts embracing Mary with the pep and joy I demand!

9 Likes

I seem to be one of the few that liked the pants look from JMS’s run back in the day. But look which costume is part of a variant cover y’all!

9 Likes

I want to read issue 6 now!

6 Likes

Wonder Woman Black and Gold absolutely deserves a sequel. Partly because I want more beautiful covers and variants

8 Likes

Great covers! I want to get them all and cover a wall with them. :grin:

6 Likes

Kinda thinking of doing a full review of a WW comic. Anyone wanna throw suggestions my way?

5 Likes

Not a fan of Superman & Wonder Woman together. Clark’s match is Lois plus I aleays viewed the two supes as friends, the chemistry isn’t there for anything more.

Having said that…I would be open a different Super pairing

6 Likes

6 Likes

Oh I don’t get to answer this question often enough. ^.^

My absolute favorite Wondy villain is Blue Snowman. The first ice themed villain, with their chemically concocted blue snow that will freeze anything. Ice which Cannot be shattered. Cannot be melted.
The genderfluid school teacher turned supervillain has an amazing mech suit and an army of robot duplicates to do their bidding~!

After that…
Well in no particular order

Morganna the bipolar witch with absolute power whose driven purely by whimsy.

King Tassel the ruler of planet Rykornia who wishes to colonize the Earth for his plant people.

Vulture King the butcherous scientist who creates a cyborg army of unwilling subjects.

Baron De Boar A scientist with dellusions of grandeur and ambitions that are wildly small to fit.

Bedwin Footh the actor who despises Wonder Woman for being more popular.

Cat-Eye who is part cat and part laser pointer.

The Academy of Arch Villains for its silly concept of a reward show for villainy.

Doctor Cyber the leader of a worldwide organization bent to conquer the world through science, magic, and sheer charisma.

Doctor Domino THE MAN WHO HAS A DOMINO PIECE FOR A HEAD!

Hypnota who I shall champion as a trans allegory

Duke of Deception and his powers of altering peoples perceptions of reality which allowed him to conquer Mars.

Meteor Girl whose got Supermans origin, but comes from a culture of evil.

Nifty the college student who leads a sky pirate group and has an astral genie at her beck and call.

Queen Sharkeeta the ruler of the hyper evolved shark people and driven by a thirst for freedom.

5 Likes