Amazon Headquarters

I’m excited to finally see something! :grinning: Thanks.

7 Likes

Wow! Looks like alot happened while I was out of town!

Personally im rather find with it? Hardly the first time Cheetah teamed up with Wonder Woman. Not even the first time Barbara Minerva as Cheetah teamed up with Wonder Woman.

She helped out during War of the Gods.
She aided Diana against White Magician.
She helped Diana during Ruckas Rebirth.

This current takes supposed to really hate the gods so it makes sense she would team up to bleep the gods.

A curious interview.
As for that part in particular I find it interesting, though at the same token I will be curious to discover how exactly he intends to implement that into her character. Because ‘She feels like she is failing every time she throws a punch’ isnt necesarily speaking to what shes like.
Seems less of ‘describing the characters personality’ and more ‘im thinking of it this way to get into her head’

The part from the interview being referenced which I found most interesting was where he was asked which runs on Wonder Woman he was basing his depiction of Wonder Woman on and he answered

For lore I went back to George Perez.
For personality I went to Gail Simone.
For morality I went to Greg Rucka
I love absurd stuff. I mean Kanigher is terrible but I deeply dug into that.
From Phil Jiminez I took how he handled the Wonder Girls. He did incredible things with them.
I am heavily inspired by George Perez who said his greatest accomplishment was writing Wonder Woman because so many people did wrong by her and that he felt he did right by her.

Fascinating! Alot to examine with this concept art, though not alot which can be said as concept art can differ alot from finished material.

I have high hopes for this game.

9 Likes

I hope it’s the case, but nothing is known for sure. Gamescon just started – I’m watching it right now – so I guess we’ll know for certain in about two hours. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Same here!

8 Likes

Ditto. :laughing: I have it on in the background, while I do some work. :purple_heart: Just gonna park this here:

11 Likes

Yeah, some cool stuff so far – Starfield looks fun, but it’s hard to get excited since I don’t have an X-Box. Rebel Moon looks dope as hell, though. :smiley:

7 Likes

It does! My video cut out before it ended and I don’t see anything online. Guessing there was no news on Wonder Woman?

8 Likes

Sadly not – while it did premiere a couple things and showed new information about games a little further out, it focused more on games coming out in the near future. Which, to their credit, was exactly what they said. I just saw one thing and got too excited. Sorry if my post made people excited and then bummed out. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I keep forgetting to share this w/ you, but if there’s any info on ANY :dc: games, @NYJt3 is :+1: awesome about updating this thread—I’ve been lurking it for years :ghost: Feel free to join me!

:00_wonder_woman_gold: Here’s this awesome thing I came across, btw, everybody!

14 Likes

8 Likes

Picked up 800 yesterday and when I turned the page… Holy Themyscira :flushed: :wondersquadron1:

10 Likes

More Yara Flor damn it!

7 Likes

It was a great issue!

6 Likes

Out of curiosity, what are characters from the past which one wishes to see pop up in this upcoming run be they hero, villain, or somewhere inbetween?

7 Likes

I think it would be great if Giganta is given an important role during Tom King’s run. She only ever makes cameo appearances anymore. Might also be cool to have Circe again as a villain, feels like it has been forever since she was in a WW book. Yea, she was in the JLD book but it isn’t the same

9 Likes

That would be pretty nice ^.^ Gigantas a ‘big deal’ as a bruiser, and we don’t really get a good focus on her as one of the best muscles for hire in the DC universe.

And yeah, Circe is another one who would be nice to see. Id be curious where writers decide to go with someone like her.

7 Likes

For myself im continuing to hope for more Blue Snowman like I do every run. Their my favorite within Wonder Womans gallery of rogues and its a delight to see them when I do.
Gimme my genderfluid school teacher with a mech suit!

Also Doctor Cyber. A villain with mad science, dark magic, and an army of followers on top of a goal to make the world a better place by conquering it and bending it to suit her vision.

Also some of Wonder Womans more obscure supporting cast members. Like Galenthias, the Amazon sorceress who was gifted a feline form on top of her incredible powers by her patron.
Or Star-Blossom, the child who Diana took under her wing to teach superheroing to.

7 Likes

How is it that I’ve only ever come across the Blue Snowman in short stories from anthologies but everyone else knows so much more?

Oh! What about a new version of Silver Swan? Or at least a reminder if what Vanessa Kapatelis is doing now

7 Likes

I can’t speak for others, but Blue Snowman happens to be a favorite of mine so I seek out any and all appearances of the character.

As for Silver Swan, id rather they did something with one of the three they already have.

6 Likes

This would be nice.

8 Likes