Amazon Headquarters

Hi again! That link isn’t working for me. Do I need special clearance?

6 Likes

You need access to the Iceberg Lounge

6 Likes

:raised_hands: Yeesss! (:laughing: I’m imagining a limbo line!) I’ll be getting our reading for December together this weekend, and I’ll drop links in here—see you then!

@d.Manha You do, sorry I usually mention that when I drop Lounge links out in Gen-Pop :purple_heart: I forgot. Here’s this tho​:point_down: about how they work. Hope that helps!

12 Likes

I know we still have some books dropping, but (unless I missed something :eyes:) it looks like mainly Gen 1 DCSHG right now. I’m partial to Gen 2, of course :laughing: so I’ll keep an eye out.

9 Likes

That was my general understanding, so I’m not sure how much more we’ll be getting. I’m excited about what we did get tho! :purple_heart: Even if I own most of them already :rofl:

10 Likes

Yeah, they weren’t recent, which definitely makes me wonder if the newer DC Kids stuff will show up. I still like Gen 1! It has barista Steve Trevor. What more can anyone ask for? :joy:

9 Likes

Yeah, I have a fair amount of them on Comixology/Amazon already. :sweat_smile: But there were a few that weren’t and I’ve liked both having them all to read and to use for my book club. I was pleasantly surprised by how much the Whistle book was a hit there. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Some cool Wonder Woman comic news: It’s just been announced that DC will release a bi-weekly aftermath book dealing with the consequences of Lazarus Planet called “Revenge of the Gods.” Written by G. Willow Wilson with art by Cian Tormey, it will deal with Wonder Woman and Shazam having to work together to stop all the gods from taking over the multiverse. Sounds like it could be fun. :smiley:

10 Likes

:wondersquadron2: Greetings @WonderSquadron! It’s a new month and we come bearing gifts: :gift:

First: :books: New reading activities! A discussion on the great George Perez, and a discussion for the long awaited arrival of Wonder Woman: Dead Earth! Stop by anytime this month!

Lastly, our talented and generous friends over at DC Fan Art Club dcfac are taking their annual Holiday requests! :snowflake: :tada: :purple_heart: It’s one of my favorite traditions here, so I hope you all get a chance to stop by.

17 Likes

That’s one I still need to check out! :purple_heart: Great call.

10 Likes

The DCFAC is so generous sharing their talents like this! Everyone should definitely check it out. :blush:

My request from last year was drawn by the wonderful @cici and is my current DCUI avatar artwork. It really made me happy at a time I needed it. :blue_heart:

11 Likes

The Fan Art Club is definitely awesome!

I was gifted this in 2020. I asked for Steve Trevor and Etta Candy with Golden Age Wonder Woman and @NYJt3 drew me this!

11 Likes

that’s so cool they do that, I had no idea. I have a couple ideas, but we probably only get one lol

11 Likes

Mojo Jojo was my favorite on that show. I used to walk around saying his name all the time. Lol

6 Likes

I love that! Nice work, @NYJt3!

I also should have posted the link so everyone can see @cici’s work in full!

11 Likes

12 Likes

:angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’ve reached the limits of my patience with the Zaslav Palpatine era.

10 Likes

Are you :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: serious rn?!?!?!

8 Likes

It’s official. I’m just so jefwlkhjghdwyffh right now. :angry:

6 Likes

Welp, WB- that’s two ultra-popular female supers whose films you’ve canceled now. But hey, this guy’s still got a job tho-

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :angry:

kjl;regugytdwytfugsgukrghjfuy

10 Likes