Amazon Headquarters

Best possible Wonder Woman Day news! :face_holding_back_tears: :pray:

8 Likes

Happy belated Wonder Woman day! :00_wonder_woman_stars:

8 Likes

i was just playing a game here and remembered this video

11 Likes

@Angel212 I started Wonder Woman Heartless, and I’m really enjoying it. Wanted to say thanks for the rec! :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Oh, nice! I’m so glad you decided to check it out! I’d love to discuss it with you when you finish if you want. :smiling_face:

9 Likes

I have the last chapter left! :open_book: We can have a mini book club meeting, if you’re both down—probably right here, but still! :purple_heart:

Btw, Here’s a thing I was reading, friends!

12 Likes

Interesting article! I am intrigued by Wonder Wabbit from Parrot-eyes island. Normally I don’t care for silly versions of characters but for some reason this one works for me.

I already like Power Princess from Marvel. She at least brings me laughs:

Also, the Nazi version makes no sense, but is this a good look or what?

I still love Mod Diana even if it is their #1 weird version. :laughing:

12 Likes

Yay! :world_of_wonder: :headphones:

I had no idea this character existed. I must go learn more. :face_with_monocle: :joy:

8 Likes

That would be great! I’ve been listening to it one episode per day, and should be done this week. :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Woohoo! :blue_heart:

(I am so lacking in self-control that I listened to the whole thing over the course of 2 days. :sweat_smile: I like your method! Much more sensible. :+1:)

7 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hey everyone! Our November (Movember) book club is now live! :wondersquadron2:

You love him, I love him, Diana loves him - it’s Steve Trevor! Come join us for some readings focused on the first man Wonder Woman ever encountered. :world_of_wonder:

10 Likes

It just helps me stay on track. Almost done!

8 Likes

I saw this fun piece of fanart which I wanted to share and im curious how many can people guess https://mobile.twitter.com/dave_bardin/status/1588762968535490560

10 Likes

I can only get a handful without researching your extensive encyclopedia. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:wondersquadron2: @WonderSquadron We have another very special movie night planned w/ our friends at DC History Club: :popcorn: :tv: Traveling back in time to 1984!

Bonus: It’s also an 80’s/Trivia party until showtime—join us! :tada: :purple_heart: Hope to see you there.

14 Likes

I :purple_heart: this. :face_with_monocle: I concur, @SteveTrevor2.0!

I’m not as familiar with the Mod-Diana era, and they might call it “wierd” :laughing: but it has grown on me quite a bit, so I don’t disagree there either!

10 Likes

Same! :star_struck: She has another Wonder Woman variant she did that I really like. :purple_heart: Plz enjoy!

@nuuninuunani I’ve got somewhere around 2 dozen. :eyes: Not bad??

12 Likes

Out November 8th

Princess Nubia loves her mothers, their home on Themyscira, and all of her Amazon aunties. But she’s still lonely sometimes. It’s hard being the only kid on an island full of adults! She just wishes that things could be different.
And then, one morning, things are different. There’s a stranger sharing her bedroom…and the interloper Diana insists that it’s her room! And their parents think they’re both just being pests, they’ve always shared a room. What is happening?!
Could it be that wishing into Hera’s Ear on the night of the solstice worked? Will Nubia get to keep this strange new sister? Does she even want to?

8 Likes

I confess regarding the villain guesses even I had a bit of trouble.
At first I mistook Queen of Fables for Circe. Then I mistook Devastation for Circe. Then I mistook Gundra for Circe.
Then I realized who I thought to be Zara was actually Circe

Still not entirely sure if the bearded fellow is supposed to be Zeus or Posieden. That horn/conch shell on the head is really throwing me.

Likewise im not entirely certain if the one above Crimson Centipede is supposed to be Heracles or Nikos Aegeus.

I DO feel rather proud of myself for spotting Fausta Grables though~

6 Likes