Amazon Headquarters

7 Likes

Reason 5082 to love Steve Trevor. :joy: :raised_hands: :blue_heart:

If we’re sharing screengrabs, here’s one. The most recent WW issue reminded me how much I miss seeing Diana wearing her bracers with casual clothes, and I happened to still have this example on my phone:

7 Likes

Her shirt says “Athena Symphony”. It’s worth spending time on Duo to learn the Greek alphabet when reading Wonder Woman. :laughing:

8 Likes

OMG thank you for this! I figured it was something clever! This is amazing. :joy:

5 Likes

My pleasure. Anything for another Diana fan.

5 Likes

I just saw this.

11 Likes

And now I want a whole line of Wonder Woman merch in Greek!

While I’m here, I haven’t watched it yet because I try to avoid spoilers, but here this. (And Happy Friday, everybody! :tada::purple_heart:)

10 Likes

Heres a fun question, what predictions do we have for the future of Wonder Woman?
We have the 800th issue coming out next year.
The Diana and Nubia OGN in two months.
Increased attention and focus on Wonder Woman and her supporting characters.
The videogame announced though little known about it.

What do people expect to see?

8 Likes

Well. I’ve learned not to “expect” anything. :speak_no_evil: What I’d like to see, however, is more coverage of the :wondersquadron1: Wonder Fam, in general. Every avenue of the Bat-family is explored, I see no reason why they can’t do the same for Diana & Co. :purple_heart:

Here’s this upcoming variant btw! Plz enjoy!

13 Likes

Don’t quote me on this, but I think that was in Countdown.

I saw Woman King. It was very good. I’m looking forward to that Amanda Waller HBO series.

11 Likes

I’m not good at predictions and definitely prefer to be surprised anyway, but… I’m sure I would shock no one here by saying I’d like more Diana/Steve interactions in the future. I keep hoping the main series is heading more in that direction… :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

I will second these. :yellow_heart: I’m newer to Wonder Woman, but more movies of her own would be appreciated too.

10 Likes

I am not sure what to expect either. I think I expect a steady but not anywhere near level of presence that we get from the other two thirds of the Trinity.

I think WW3 will be coming out…maybe.

I would love some more Golden and Silver age omnibuses so I can fill in my reading gaps.

8 Likes

I just saw this too- I really enjoyed it! :purple_heart: I’m already a Viola Davis fan, but I love her as Waller, so I can’t wait for her series.

Also saw this last week (because Chris Pine and Florence Pugh). Both are among my favorite movies this year. :popcorn:

9 Likes

:eyes: I saw that Star Wars movie Patty Jenkins was working on got postponed, so I’m hoping that pushed WW3 to the front of the line and we get it sooner rather than later. :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

I have no idea what this movie is about, but Chris Pine and Gemma Chan in the same movie might actually cause me to die of Fangirl Overload. (I’m declaring that a real health condition. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

:pray:

8 Likes

I can’t say much of anything about it, because it’ll ruin the story, BUT! You will overload even if it’s only in small bursts. :laughing: They play a couple…a ridiculously pretty couple. :star_struck: :purple_heart:

While I’m here… :coffee: thing I saw…

8 Likes

Just reading that caused an overload already. :heart_eyes: Is it a disturbing movie, Razzz? You gotta warn me if it is. :see_no_evil:

Hmm…I guess nothing is impossible, but this looks like the usual clickbait article. Doesn’t even sound like the author has much knowledge of the character. “Unlike heroes raised within a modern paradigm, a mythologically-styled character like Wonder Woman has less reservations about lethal force. ” That’s so incorrect it’s kinda hilarious. :roll_eyes:

I’m sure the game will be action-focused, and I know Shadow of Mordor was rated M, but…I can’t imagine they want to go above a T rating on a Wonder Woman game so kids can play it or watch it streamed online.

Can’t rule it out though, I suppose…maybe I won’t need a PS5 after all, in that case… :sweat:

7 Likes

P.S. Has anyone listened to this? I just downloaded it. :headphones: :open_book:

9 Likes

:eyes: Well. In a way, yes. I think generally you’ll be okay, but I really will ruin everything if I say any more. :see_no_evil: I’m at a loss for words. I’ll dm you!

Yeah. I mean, I get where they’re going in terms of battle style, but this is also a woman governed by Aphrodite’s law and who does still live in the modern world. Not exactly accurate—agree. For a videogame tho, I :100: get it. She’s the type of character I like to play with in those kind of games, because she can strike, but also double as a tank. And in DC, she’s easily among (if not THE) best and fiercest fighters there is. :purple_heart:

:eyes: On it. :white_check_mark:

8 Likes