Amazon Headquarters

It’s been a while since I logged in, and I’m pleasantly surprised to see this club here. Especially this. Thanks to everyone contributing to the encyclopedia.

Saw this too, @Razzzcat I’m not sure what it means exactly, but a very solid choice from what I can tell. Congratulations and thank you.

8 Likes

Your quite welcome. ^^ I had worked on a similar project quite some time back, so its been a treat compiling a list of Wonder Womans rogues. ^^
Will be a while before its completed however. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yes! I must say, @nuuninuunani is a straight up :muscle: CHAMPION!! I average maybe one per week, and slowly getting graphics together, but nuuni is writing these every day and then some. You are the engine to this awesome historical Amazon resource, and I too am both grateful and deeply impressed. :purple_heart: :wondersquadron1: Thank you :pray:

clap-applause

8 Likes

Yes! I see @nuuninuunani emails of posts every morning when I am drinking my coffee and reading an email news letter. Consistently about the same time. Nice way to start the morning!

4 Likes

Aww! Thank you both! I shall continue doing my best to compile this list of villains and show just how much wonderful variety and opportunity exists in Wonder Womans roster. :blush:

4 Likes

Happy holiday weekend, @WonderSquadron! :wondersquadron2: Our September Book Club is up. This month we’re discussing Sensational Wonder Woman! Please join us! :world_of_wonder:

10 Likes

Hmm…On a bit of a random tangent, what are peoples thoughts on Superheroes in the Wonder Woman family who arn’t Wonder Woman/Girl/Tot?

Which individuals stick out in ones mind?

7 Likes

you mean like Artemis or Nubia or other amazons in general?

8 Likes

Came across this, thought I’d share :coffee:

11 Likes

Them, other Amazons in general, any heroes you would consider part of the Wonder Family by association…

5 Likes

How about Asteria?

Here’s this, btw, friends. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Yes! Aww, I’m still sad we never got that comic about her…

6 Likes

Antiope, Menalippe, I Ching

9 Likes

I don’t play a ton of games, but I’m looking forward to checking this one out.

5 Likes

Well, you’ve opened a can of worms here…

• Jumpa
  • Grace
  • Fury
  • Supergirl (if she counts)
  • Dalma
  • Exoristos
  • Nemesis
  • Mister Genie
6 Likes

Great list. I just took a Harley quiz so now this makes me think about the time Harley briefly got Amazon training as part of her rehabilitation.

8 Likes

This is a good one. I only know her from Wonder Woman 1984.

8 Likes

Omg I almost forgot about this! :laughing: I sometimes read too fast and don’t always retain all the info. She had some god powers for a bit too, right? New 52 wasn’t all bad, but did some odd things, for sure.

Makes me think of this. I’m :100: down. I love me some Viola Davis…and warrior ladies… :full_moon_with_face: obviously. :wondersquadron1:

:eyes: Ooh these are good too.

11 Likes

I did not expect this. The Silver Age was pretty wild. I miss Wonder Tot and her escapades!

7 Likes

Wonder Tot and Mister Genie were almost as good as Batman and Robin for me!

6 Likes