Amazon Headquarters

Because the world cannot have enough Artemis…we now can enjoy more stories featuring her in the new Red Hood and the Outlaws Webtoon! I love this art style. :star_struck:

7 Likes

I confess, kinda threw me to see Artemis without a bow or a battleaxe. On the other hand ive seen her with a grenade launcher and even her own personal golden lasso, so its hardly the first weapon change

6 Likes

I came across a thread for Dead Earth. Is this why its not available? other newer Black Label is in the library so it doesn’t make sense.

8 Likes

No official word on this, but im under the impression that when a Black Label book stagnates or stops in sales then it moves over to DCUI.

7 Likes

They debuted in a WW comic :thinking: I’d say yes

Yeah. You’d think they’d use it to sell the service tho.

:star_struck:

7 Likes

Here’s this btw :purple_heart:

And this!! :00_wonder_woman_gold: This is factual science right here…

9 Likes

This isn’t really as indicative as id like it to be. Rather than confirming Wonder Woman 3 is still happening, it instead states that “she’s in a couple other movies… [that] are due for release:”

Which more seems to indicate that she is set to cameo in some of the movies currently set for release in the immediate future.

3 Likes

@nuuninuunani Right? I know they want to focus on the more immediate things, and I get that, but rather than just using her to sell other characters, I really wish they’d focus on her and her projects…and giving her more projects (like an animated series finally)!

Anyway. I know Patty was working on a Star Wars movie, but last I checked that was paused for :eyes: Wonder Woman 3. I’m not sure the script is even finished tho. :purple_heart: I’ll keep checking of course. :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Yeah, from what I understand, it’s kind of an open secret that Wonder Woman will appear in Shazam: Fury of the Gods. There’s also a chance she might show up in The Flash, because…who isn’t showing up in The Flash?

I do hope this includes a WWIII at the very least.

6 Likes

I’ve been concerned about this…I’m not sure we can count on anything being a “sure thing” at this point with the stuff going on at WB with DC properties. :pensive:

Amen to this. :triumph:

:pray:

If I have confidence in nothing else, it’s that Patty and Gal will do all in their power to fight for it. They’re so passionate about the character. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

This is part of a much bigger discussion that needs to be had after all this nonsense WBD is doing lately. :purple_heart:

Anyway here’s some things. Plz enjoy and Happy Monday, everybody!

9 Likes

HAPPY DCUNIVERSARRY @Razzzcat!!!

5 Likes

Is that anniversary or birthday? Either way happy that day to you @Razzzcat!!! I hope it is a great day for you.

4 Likes

@Jurisdiction @CassTheStreet It’s my DCUNNIVERSARY. Anyway. Thank yoooou! :hugs::purple_heart:

Btw: :balance_scale: :books::purple_heart: Here’s this:

7 Likes

Well then! Happy DCVersary!!! :blush: May you read all the DC things today or whatever DC things you want to interact with. You are such an important part of the community! Glad you been here this long.

5 Likes

Happy DCUnniversary!

6 Likes

C’mon, DC/WB…she’s like, the oldest and most widely recognized female superhero. (Oh and she’s also the best.) What more reason do you need?

I absolutely must have this variant cover (Wonder Woman #793 if anyone’s wondering). Also I really want that jacket IRL. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Name: Mrs. Kravitz
First Appearance: Wonder Woman #246 (1978)
Creators: Jack Harris and Jose Delbo
Abilities: A talent for unleashing forces beyond mortal comprehension.

Backstory: An elderly woman who living a long life and retiring from P.S.74, Mrs. Kravitz would choose to dedicate her twilight years to writing a book. The exact details of this book a mystery to keep spoilers at bay, Mrs. Kravitz would study and dabble into the occult and dark magical forces.

When she was not messing with forces beyond her control which could doom the Earth itself, Mrs. Kravitz was otherwise simply the next door neighbor Diana Prince who lived in the apartment directly below her own.

kravitz 1

Additional images:

kravitz 3

7 Likes

Hey, Amazon enthusiasts! :00_wonder_woman_gold: We’ve got a shiny new thread to discuss tomorrow’s Wonder Girl Annual if you’re thinking of picking it up! (And if you’re waiting for it to come to DCUI, you can always bookmark the thread and join the discussion later. :bookmark:)

6 Likes

I’m late, but :partying_face: :wondersquadron1: Happy Anniversary @Razzzcat!

6 Likes