Amazon Headquarters

There’s also this article but the source is never specified. So it’s basically in limbo until Gunn/Safran makes a definitive statement.

8 Likes

Gotta ask - what did everyone think about Cheetah being an ally to WW & Co during the very end of the comic run leading into Tom King taking over?

9 Likes

I’m into it – I doubt it’ll last forever, but I hope it sticks around for a little while longer.

8 Likes

While I think there is merit in Cheetah being a kind of anti-hero and maybe even an all ly from time to time, I didn’t like how it started off and it feels kinda off

5 Likes

I really enjoyed the arc with Cheetah. There is something about frenemies that is so appealing. I like how the entire time you are kind of wondering if she will suddenly turn against everyone and go back to her old ways. It’s only a matter of time…

7 Likes

@WonderSquadron Just dropping this off for anyone who might be interested. :wondersquadron2: Come by anytime you get a chance.

(I haven’t read WW’s yet. :eyes:) :purple_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

13 Likes

I like the unpredictably of it.

7 Likes

I have a silly question…is this scary? I mean…judging from the title “Knight Terrors,” I’m assuming yes. Keep in mind I am a wuss. :face_with_peeking_eye:

9 Likes

@Angel212 Its always tough for me to judge this​:see_no_evil:. Obviously, only you will know for sure, BUT so far (for me) WW’s felt more adventure/fantasy than straight horror. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Ps. :wondersquadron1: Here’s this, btw everyone!

9 Likes

I didn’t think it was too bad, but maybe if you have a super active imagination, take it slow. :wonderwoman:

9 Likes

What do y’all think of this?

7 Likes

Okay, thanks! Good to know. :blue_heart:

Thank you, this helps! :blush: Maybe I’ll just make sure I read it while the sun is up… :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @ampersandrews!

Man il’ve missed a lot in here, hi everyone!

10 Likes

What about her as a wonder woman villain, that seems fun?

8 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! Which villain were you thinking?

8 Likes

You’ re welcome, i didnt have any specific in mind, just thought it might be fun to see her as somehting different in a comic movie.

8 Likes

I think I’m picking up what he’s putting down. I feel like with these big characters, creators are sometimes afraid of making them have flaws or make mistakes because of how their fans might react. I think with Wonder Woman there’s also an added element in that she is considered the iconic woman hero, and a flaw in such a huge character might be considered representitive to all.

I’m glad that King has decided to make this a challenge to overcome instead of something to avoid. And I think this is a sign he’s going to be doing something great with the book, because he is pretty damn good at writing flawed yet dynamic woman characters, from his original creations like Virgina and Viv Vision in The Vision, and Saffiya al Agani in Sheriff of Babylon, to representing established characters like Lady Cop in Danger Street, Alanna Strange in Strange Adventures, and Big Barda in Mister Miracle.

I have hope that King will do Diana justice in this new series.

Anyway, something cool I found today: apparently, one of the motion capture artists for Monolith Studios put this image as a banner for his social media:

I get the feeling that since Gamescom Opening Night Live is tomorrow, we might see some footage and new information for it then. Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

VERY nice! :grin: On one hand, I want Monolith to take as much time as they need to make the WW game perfect but on the other hand…I’ve been waiting for more footage/images of this game since December 2021 :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m excited to finally see something! :grinning: Thanks.

7 Likes