Amazing Burtonesque Art By Nic Caruccio

Full credit to artist Nic Caruccio
AKA @thisrocknrolla on Instagram.

18 Likes

Awesome, thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Wow, wow, wow! Good find @reload and so awesome to give the credit to the original artist! This page is full of… character! :smile: It’s very Tim Burton (James and the Giant Peach) and each little image makes me smile so big. I love how Nic has reimagined these in his own style. They’re all so amazing, I couldn’t pick a favorite. Thank you for sharing with the DCU Community!

5 Likes

Love!!!

1 Like

Very awesome

I want to see his take on Solomon Grundy and someone from the court of owls with a creepy mask on.

3 Likes

Where did you come across this Batman art? He doesn’t seem to have it posted on his Instagram.

@TheTerribleToyman He posted it on the Batman subreddit. I believe he goes by the same handle on there as well.

2 Likes

So I looked up his art on Instagram and I like it. I see that he takes commissions, and I’ve always wondered what Tim Burtonesque Superman villains would look like…

So I started with Toyman (obviously right?) and I love it. I’m definitely going to get as many as I can :slight_smile: Thanks @reload for giving everyone the heads up.

5 Likes

@TheTerribleToyman wow that’s amazing, I knew he did commissions but that was a quick turnaround. Thanks for posting, I’d love to see his take on Bizarro or a court of owls member I’m sure he could get really creepy with that. You definitely got a cool piece. :catwoman_hv_4:

1 Like

Bizarro is definitely on my list. I think my next few will be General Zod, Parasite, and Doomsday. Still deciding, but definitely getting more.

@TheTerribleToyman well please continue to share if you get more done. I think this guys gonna blow up big with his style. I would love to see a like a coffee table book with all his DC work in it.

1 Like

awesome

I went with Darkseid next. I think I’m gonna get one a month.

3 Likes

@TheTerribleToyman that’s awesome, I’m actually really excited to see what else you get. How much is it per character? If you prefer you can DM me the price. Thinking about getting one.

1 Like

Got Bizarro done with the color scheme I prefer on him and holding a giant axel reminiscent of a action figure of him I had as a kid.

2 Likes

That looks awesome!!