Am I the Only One Who Thinks Val Kilmer Is an Awesome Batman/ Bruce Wayne?

I wanted to say something about the Batgirl suit, but I could get in trouble for it, so here’s a clean rated, the Batgirl suit was so bad she look like Batrobin.
It was dumb that the director again remove the batcowl so her blonde hair can fly everywhere.
No woman super hero is going to fight crime worry about how their hair will look, same with ladies police officers, their hair are usually tied in ponytail or in a bun.
So that’s my complain on Batgirl.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that really ticked off Kenner, given this is what their initial Batgirl figure looked like (as it was based on how AS was going to appear as BG when Kenner got their resource material from WB):

3 Likes

I would’ve love the movie had she wore the cowl. :slightly_smiling_face:
Ok let’s not go off topic, back to Val Kilmer as Bruce Wayne and Batman.

My favorite Bruce Wayne scene when he broke down the door.
Favorite Batman scene is when he was giving Riddler a riddle.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My favorite Batman scene in Forever is when he takes down Two-Face’s goons by the elevator shaft, and especially the roundhouse kick at the end, prior to the goon with the knives charging Batman.

After that, his “entrance” into the Ritz Gotham, wherein said entrance was absolutely better than Two-Face’s.

4 Likes

Mine would have to be when robin has the batmobile and faces some glow in the dark goons in an alley trying to save some girl and at the end when Batman comes gliding down, and one of the goons yells ITS BATMAN!

3 Likes

That was pretty funny lol but mine is when robin faces the glow in the dark goons

2 Likes

You definitely are not the only one. I thought Kilmer did a great job as Batman/Bruce. He is up there as one of my favorites.

4 Likes

Kilmer was great.

I would love to see the Schumacher Director’s Cut of the film.

5 Likes

I Thought Val Kilmer Was Pretty Good as Batman and Bruce Wayne!
I, Agree with You!
He Nailed the Role!

So Did George Clooney!
Those Batman Movies, Weren’t That Bad!
They Were Pretty Good!

1 Like