Am I the only one liking Heroes in Crisis?

I like it. It’s a good mystery. And don’t worry, Wally and Arsenal will come back in a few months or years.

3 Likes

I like it so far. Letting it play out

1 Like

No you’re not the only one enjoying it. I also think its a great mystery so far. I can’t wait to see where its going and I’m more than willing to let the story play out.

1 Like

I’m liking it!

2 Likes

Love it

2 Likes

Love it

2 Likes

No, you’re not. I’m enjoying it too.

2 Likes

thanks guys for replies I love it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tom King is great. I have no issues with it so far.

3 Likes

Awesome so far.

2 Likes

Tom Is great! Thinking about getting an autographed copy of #1!

1 Like

Are there people saying they don’t like it? I’ll admit it’s been a sort of slow start, but in King I trust.

2 Likes

@Uronymous, tons of people dislike it.

2 Likes

I like to see where it goes. It’s not bad.

1 Like

“She’s as good as you Bruce”. Harley is the same level as Batman now apparently.

“She’ll break his neck before you break the lasso”. Superman super speed can’t do anything to help Batman because Harley is faster.

One kick to WW and WW nearly stumbles.

Harley is a tougher opponent for the Trinity than Doomday according to Tom King.

3 Likes

Yeah I didn’t like that part

1 Like

The concept is interesting. I’ll probably pick it up soon.

1 Like

I’m enjoying it. I really wasn’t a fan of how easily HQ defeated Batman in the last issue. Complete nonsense. But still enjoying the story so far.

4 Likes

Speaking of Harl, I remember in Justice League vs. Suicide Squad when she went up against WW with a baseball bat. I thought “She’s a couple screws short of a full toolbox but does she think she can really win with that?”

I’m not big on HQ being on the level of the Trinity. I hope that’s just a minor thing.

5 Likes

I’m with ya’ you are not alone my friend.