Am I alone in liking Krypton?

The lead actor was too white bread for me.

I really don’t like the actor playing Zod. I didnt like him as Walter on Arrow either. The show is interesting and unpredictable.

Nope. I :heart: Krypton!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

You are not alone. I dig it.

Krypton was cool. Can’t wait for Season 2 and Lobo.

Krypton is excellent.

No it was a good show. Didn’t get to finish it tho.

You certainly are not! @NightwingHood, definitely finish it! I’m willing to bet there will be some kind of “catchup” before Season 2 launches.

Krypton is great! Has anyone finished it yet? I am slowly getting there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant get hooked on it watched three episodes and I could barely get through those, Getting through that was like hearing Nails on a Chalkboard.
I’m not for it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I started watching it recently and I’m enjoying it.

Season 1 will be here on the app early next year

I am enjoying it, and glad to see it will be on the app in the near future.

I finally finished up season one today. Loved it. Very entertaining. Nyssa is…just wow.

I finished it, watched it live. I was watching the Winter Olympics and they advertised it heavily on there. I was a little worried of how far back into Superman’s gene tree they were going, but trust me it works, at least for me it did. Time travel helps in any situation.

I feel obligated to watch because of Adam Strange, but I really don’t care for this version and the show over all has just been kinda meh for me.