Alright, Let's See All Those Awesome DCUi Community Faces! :)

Glad to hear you’re fine!

Worth an ask. What were the odds?

11 Likes

I just watched the actual video, since I know the song. One of my favorites by her. The entire time I was like MY GIRL IS UP IN HERE!!! Even if I didn’t know which one. Shake it girl! Love it.

Happy b-day to @TheTerrificToyman! I hope you had a great 4-0!

Here are some pics of me because I am like, if someone wants to steal my pics and be me that is fine with me? Cause you must have a pretty boring life to need to steal a guy in Indiana’s pictures to be cool cause I am not haha

The green sweater one is the most recent one.

16 Likes

I was looking at them and was like, “now whose this guy in the beard?” :joy: Didn’t read until after. I didn’t recognize you.

11 Likes

That’s a pretty cool X-Men shirt!

Also, I think you’re cool! :heart_hands:

12 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

11 Likes

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

11 Likes

I have a guess but I’ll keep it to myself muahahaha. If you ever decide to reveal yourself, I’ll let you know then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

:wink: :smiley:

12 Likes

And I know you mentioned a certain situation earlier, so please don’t feel pressured to do what you’re not comfortable with. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you. :smiley: :+1: :hugs:

13 Likes

I’ll admit I’ve revealed myself to a few people I trusted with a picture of me before deleting it, I’m not comfortable with sharing with strangers who can easily steal my identity, I only show the people I trusted was so they can see me in my new Batman shirt. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Hey my DC Fam!
Sorry I missed some, but its been an insane week.

@basicallytimdrake adorable toddler pic

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd very amazing pics

@TheTerrificToyman sorry if I missed your bday. Happy Bday my brother

@CassTheStreet awesome pics, you look like you have fun no matter where you are at.

@DC89 Im still trying to figure out which dancer is you. Haha

@capo-mage cool as always my brother

@JokesOnYouuuu great pics, my daughter would love your dog

@RG02 love the pic. On a side note, hope your mom is doing well.

Thank you everyone for sharing your amazing faces. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one to post some.

Love all you guys. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :metal:

16 Likes

Your commentary is amazing lol. You’re awesome… I can tell. My neighbor basically. Been to Indiana plenty. Great folk. Went to that rock quarry Randy Quaid jumps off in Breaking Away. Are u familiar? Movie from the 70’s filmed there. I jumped from the exact spot he did. They even showed it on the Russians & paused that part & talked about it lol. Anyways, if u haven’t. Definitely worth the road trip & watch the movie 1st. I didn’t do the high one. I was only one. But, in my defense. My friend who went b4 me went in perfectly straight but left his arms out. He surfaced and his entire arms were black & blue. I was like…I’m going to Quaids jumping point haha…

9 Likes

Ty my friend. I’ll get a recent one after all this surgery stuff lol. I can do way better than that haha. That’s unfiltered, & old, & I actually prefer the way I look now… That pic’s like a smear haha, no detail on any of my best features & I don’t have many so I need credit for all I can get :joy:

10 Likes

I like to think I am awesome, but then I am often reminded that I am just a fellow human being spinning on this planet doing the best I can. Just like everyone else is. I have never been to the rock quarry you mentioned, but now I must look into this. I don’t know about jumping because I am decidedly not that kinda cool. Been through enough that jumping from strange locations is kinda like umm what? You told me though it is where Thelma and Louise drove off the cliff and boom, I’m probably jumping :smile: :rofl: Don’t get me started on Indiana people though, that would be a doozy of a conversation lol

8 Likes

I hear ya’. I was never a quarry guy. But did a road trip when I lived in Dayton. My roommate went back to see his mom in Indiana. So we just made it a vacation. Went straight to that quarry 1st. The one Randy (&me lol) jumped off of isn’t high at all.

This is it….

Just look up Breaking Away & you can find it. Just in case lol. It’s gorgeous. I only jumped cuz it was the 1st one I’d been to that I could see to the very bottom of…

8 Likes

To paraphrase the lighthouse-keeper, “I’ll let you see my face on the condition that you listen to my tale.” It’s the same tale. The one I’m always posting. And my face is in there. The Case for The Owl House

9 Likes

Though I’m not quite ready to fully reveal myself I will say that i’ve been told by several peeps that I resemble Joan Severance-

350full-joan-severance

Severance_2005

So apparently just swap out the blue eyes for brown and you get me then? :thinking: Yep- I guess so. :smile:

18 Likes

I always guessed you had Green eyes.

12 Likes

I can see how peeps might think that

BG DCSHG

3v2qUo1e

:smile:

16 Likes