All Things Man of Steel - Superman Collections

That sounds like a really neat thing to find on eBay. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Such an impressive collection @Major-General-Dan-El! :nerd_face: :superman: :+1:t3:

Love seeing all the super patterns flowing everywhere. :white_heart:

6 Likes

DAAAMMN dude, that’s a huge collection. How long did it take to make that collection?

4 Likes

My Superman collection is extremely small… The very first Superman character car by Hot Wheels and a Funko pop of Zack Snyder’s Superman.

4 Likes

@TheMidKnightSon do not worry about the size of your collection now! If you have the desire to keep it going you will have a collection like mine.

This collection that you are looking at started with a few Smallville items, and then Man of Steel Funko Pops!

6 Likes

Picked these awesome game cases up on ETSY. I think its time to add the Superman Video Game Wing to my room!!

What do you guys think?

8 Likes

A piece I had commissioned for a Marine friend of mine!

5 Likes

Awesome illustration

4 Likes

I got bored looking at the same stuff over and over again. But when I dont have anything new to add. I redo the room just to get a better vibe going!

9 Likes

Nice! Cool Superman items. I rotate out the collection every once in awhile as well.

4 Likes

I have alot of stuff from George Perez over the years and all the times I was reading the books I never knew the man behind the art. Then I met him for the first time in 2015 @ Amazing Con Con Las Vegas and this man’s dedications to the fans is something that is unseen these days. He signed stacks of book, and did $20-40 commissions these are a few I have gotten over the years. Don’t hate because one is MARVEL lol!!

8 Likes

Fantastic collection!!

5 Likes

Do you still have them? I’d love to see them!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice collection @Major-General-Dan-El. Love the display :ok_hand:.

3 Likes

I get home from my work conference and BOOM! This sexy thing is waiting for me!

4 Likes

You got the Iron Studios Superboy! Sweet!

Very nice acquisition :+1:.

2 Likes

@moro Yes! I am going to start a part of the room dedicated to the Reign of the Supermen. I have action figures of the 4 Supermen but no “signature” pieces like the statue. This room is taking on a life all on its own…

I am both terrified and loving it at the same time.

3 Likes

And as always…I will add the photo to this link as well.

4 Likes

Nice collection!

3 Likes