All Things Man of Steel - Superman Collections

18 Likes

WOW! Excellent collection!

9 Likes

Now that’s passion! Your collection is UP! UP! and AWAY! FANTASTIC!!! :superman: :0_superman1:

10 Likes

You’re definitely a Superfan! :superman_hv_4: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

10 Likes

Your collection is very impressive @Major-General-Dan-El.

5 Likes

Wow! I love it :slightly_smiling_face:. You really put your heart into your collection and it shows.

8 Likes

Added this yesterday!!!

13 Likes

unnamed

7 Likes

That’s an awesome collection!

6 Likes

Some more little gems I have found while digging through boxes!

9 Likes

This just keeps getting better and better! :superman:

5 Likes

Now this is the garage. Just a wall because well the garage is filled with comics. Its crazy and there is more stuff that has not been attempted to be put up.

14 Likes

Awesome collection @Major-General-Dan-El

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I have that same blue metal Superman sign. Great stuff!

3 Likes

Very nice. Great job on shooting it too. I know how hard it can be with glares & angles etc.- to make it look as good as it looks in person. Even tho it’s never as good as in person, plus u get the benefit of actually owning it lol. Really nice collection tho!!!

3 Likes

When you are a wrestling fan, and a fan of Superman you get the MT. Rushmore of Superman drawn and signed by Jerry “The King” Lawler

10 Likes

:exploding_head: Jerry Lawler drew that?! I had no idea he could draw. He’s an interesting guy.

4 Likes

Terrific! Such an inspiring collection! :star_struck: :star2: :muscle: :superman:

The Man of Steel is often underappreciated. An orphan from another planet who was found & raised by kind, decent farming folk. Then he moves to the big city, taking a job as a journalist, to be near the most people to help them with his amazing powers. What’s not to love?
I’m including some of my Superman Fan Art:

One more bit of fan art (animated gif) of the Man of Steel:
Superman-corner-flight

5 Likes

Several months ago, I purchased on ebay three rare Superman art prints which were signed by Joe Shuster.

5 Likes