All Things Flash!

4 Likes

After reading and thoroughly enjoying Jay Garrick: The Flash by Jeremy Adams, I find myself hoping mightily for his return to the Wally West Flash book. The current series is unreadable. It woefully fails to capture the essence–and FUN–of the West family. It’s wordy, pretentious, and boring! It has done the impossible: It’s brought this current iteration of The Flash to a grinding halt! There is no greater sin for a writer to perpetrate when writing The Flash than by 'slowing" the speedster down.
I have dropped the current Flash title, and I eagerly await the return of either Jeremy Adams or a writer who understands and loves the character as much as his loyal fans.
Thankfully there’s a huge back list of Wally/Flash books by Messner-Loebs, Mark Waid, and Geoff Johns to reread and enjoy.
Wally is the heart and soul of the DCU, he deserves better!

5 Likes

I hope Spurrier and Flash fans are enjoying the current run, but I have to admit I’m mostly of your mind. I’ve moved over to Green Lantern.

5 Likes

As soon as I saw Spurrier announced as the writer, I knew I’d be dropping it. His tendency to overwrite dialogue, always putting in smaller text to accompany the main dialogue gets real annoying real quick imo

5 Likes

When Flash Ran in space lol

2 Likes

The Wally’s lol

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Decent read

3 Likes

Apparently she’sa flash, who’s she?

what flash version is this?

1 Like

That was the Tangent comics Flash. Tangent was a brief Elseworlds experiment DC tried to create completely different characters using the same names

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like