All the Easter Eggs in YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS Episodes 10-13

You thought we were taking a break from Young Justice: Outsiders? How silly! We still have so much to chew on! This includes all of the hard-boiled easter eggs discovered in episodes 10-13.

Many of these go beyond mere “easter eggs”. We get big moments that cut deep into the history of comics, creating bold, clear lines of continuity within the relationships, plot and story of the Young Justice: Outsiders and greater DC universe.

Following this link to read them all, or find this article in the News section:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/all-easter-eggs-young-justice-outsiders-episodes-10-13/

There’s a very slim chance our illustrious writer may have missed something, but if they did, let us know in the comments below!

1 Like

Thank you for pointing out the EMTs from Doom Patrol. It was driving me crazy that no one else caught it or at least was talking about it.

3 Likes

Not a miss, but Cyborgs civilian clothes ( the hoodie & sweatpants) was also reminiscent of his appearance on Super Friends. It was also cool to see, an almost exact depiction of a few characters being mind trapped in an episode of Hello Megan, just like the exclusive YJ comics on this site. Different characters, but looked just like the comic portrayed it. Bash was my favorite egg from this run. I talked to Joshua about it on my news appreciation thread b4 it was up on this site. He said he got the news from Weisman & co. themselves, at San Diego’s Con, that they were gonna include Bash this season. How cool is that?

1 Like

Two things I noticed being missed in the Easter eggs list is Garfield’s girlfriend is Queen Perdita. (could be spelling that wrong) But that was the girl Wally saved by turning the heart from Chicago to Seattle in Cold-hearted. The other Easter egg is the inclusion of Harper Row, Bluebird. Really loved that Young Justice is back and how INCREDIBLY well written this show is

2 Likes

Rebooking over the article, I missed that Harper was talked about. My bad. But the Queen Perdita part was still super cool

1 Like

Oooh, good catches @djd & @TheJasonTodd!!

2 Likes

Good catch on Perdita Jason! The reason I didn’t bring her up is because the relationship was established at the start of the season and the character even earlier. My “criteria” for Easter eggs can be a little tricky with what makes the cut…especially with four episodes…even so, good eye!

2 Likes

Little late. But I was confused on aquababy. Credits had his name spelled Arthur. I thought it was Artur?

1 Like