All The Details About DC Universe's Members' Lounge at New York Comic Con!

Check out the whole slew of details in our News section, or follow the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/visit-dc-universe-headquarters-new-york-comic-con/

It’s here, it’s here! If you’ve been wondering what to expect and what comics to bring to NYCC for signing, read no further!

For starters, DC Universe’s Headquarters, aka DCUHQ (location info at the bottom of this post) will host “The Fantabulous Evolution of One Harley Quinn Gallery," an immersive pop-up installation featuring original art depicting Harley, from the very first concept sketch of the iconic antihero to images from her new DC Universe animated show to a peek at next year’s live-action ‘Bird of Prey’ film. Expect original and exclusive art, cover work, model sheets, collectibles, props, costumes, and more — including art by acclaimed creators Amanda Conner, Jim Lee, and Bruce Timm. Best of all, no Comic Con badge, tickets, or reservation is required to enjoy this gallery. So bring your friends!

In addition, DC Universe subscribers can pick up one of five different free, members-only, limite d edition pins each day of the convention at the DC Universe booth (#SC4001) in the Javits Convention Center. These pins will feature characters from the new ‘Harley Quinn’ animated series — including Harley herself, her best pal Poison Ivy, Clayface, King Shark, Doctor Psycho — all of which can be seen in our News article at https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/visit-dc-universe-headquarters-new-york-comic-con/

Finally, DC Universe members who visit DCUHQ, will also be able to enjoy our members-only lounge, which will feature live Q&A’s and signings with special guest creators, as well as breakfast hosted by the stars of ‘DC Daily’ (detailed in the below schedule).

DCUHQ can be found at Hudson Yards Loft, located at 447 W 36th St Fl 3, New York, NY 10018. There, DC Fans and DC UNIVERSE members can escape the hectic convention floor, enjoy unique experiences, talent meet-ups and an array of programmed entertainment throughout the weekend including special events and giveaways as well as exciting appearances from guests!

DCUHQ is open to the public on Friday, October 4th from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, on Saturday, October 5th, from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, and on Sunday, October 6th, from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Plus, no badges are required!

Among the exclusive activities taking place at the DCUHQ lounge — for DC Universe members only — are…

Friday, October 4th:

9:00am- 10:00am – Breakfast with DC Daily’s Clarke Wolf
12:00pm – 1:00pm – Amanda Conner Live Q&A
3:30pm – 4:00pm – Harley Quinn producers Justin Halpern & Patrick Shumacker

Saturday, October 5th

9:00am-10:00am – Breakfast with DC Daily’s Amy Dallen
11:00am – 12:00pm – Marguerite Bennett Live Q&A
2:00pm – 3:00pm – Scott Snyder Live Q&A
4:00pm – 5:00pm – Joelle Jones Live Q&A

Sunday, October 6th

9:00am – 10:00am – Breakfast with DC Daily’s Sam Humphries

Last but by no means least, don’t forget to attend the Sunday, October 6th screening of the ‘Harley Quinn’ pilot at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden from 1:05 pm to 1:30 pm.

To stay up to date, be sure to keep checking back in on our News page for more details! #DCUHQ

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/visit-dc-universe-headquarters-new-york-comic-con/

13 Likes

Joëlle Jones!! I’m diggin her ‘Catwoman’ run🐱!!

3 Likes

Need to get my Green Lanterns copy signed by Sam Humphries. And I’ve got a few questions for Azzarello.

2 Likes

For the members only q&a can my wife and daughter get in with me ? (I’m the member )

3 Likes

Oh my glob it’s gonna be heaven YAAASSSS QUINNNNN!

Gotta get everything sighned

This afternoon I either met Applejack in the flesh…or I suffered a hallucination brought on from climbing more steps than the stairway to Heaven.

So she may be real, she may not, I’ll never be sure.

Either way, stop in the suite (or climb Kilimanjaro, they’re the same altitude) and see for yourself!

3 Likes

I went today to the gallery. It was incredible. I wasn’t able to go to the lounge because I had to go to the Javitz, but I want to highlight how incredible the staff working at the gallery was. They were not only really nice but whatever question I had, they were well prepared. From the gentleman at the front door to the gentleman by the members lounge, both were amazing and I’ve gotta give them kudos.

2 Likes

Hi @scryber96.77383! Why not both? Thanks for braving the ascent it was really nice to meet you!! “See” you around Office Hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

@superby1 WHY U NO SAY HI - I’ll be back there on Sunday if you’re around! Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

@applejack, I only had a Thursday and Friday badge. I also didn’t know who was who lol

If there are more events in NYC, I hope to make it and say hi!

1 Like

The Members Lounge was great. I got to sit in for Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti. They were awesome and really accommodating towards the fans. Can’t wait to see the Harley animated series!

1 Like

The lounge was a blast yesterday! I’ll be back on Saturday and Sunday mornings for exclusive live trivia!

3 Likes

Can’t put into words how awesone this space is. DC Universe went all out on Friday morning to show us a good time and make us feel welcomed. It was worth braving the cranky neighbor who objected to DC Nation nerds lined up in front of her building (the folks who were there early will get this in-joke).

Kudos to the unsung heroes like Jackie, Heather, Noelle, and the all guys in the cool T-shirts who work behind the scenes to make this place so special. It’s obvious they love what they do, and , it was SO appreciated.

4 Likes

I’d like to give a shout-out to the New York firefighter from Queens that attended the breakfast on Friday! It was awesome to meet you and make the wait in line more tolerable. Keep on fighting the good fight.

1 Like

Everything was great. It totally made my NYCC experience and I felt so appreciated as a DCU member. It was my first NYCC and I didn’t know about the lottery system. It is great that you set up special events for your members.

2 Likes

If anyone has pictures of the lounge, I’d love to see them!

3 Likes

Running trivia for you guys was INCREDIBLE! It was so great to meet the people of the DCU!

2 Likes

Right now!

2 Likes

looks at photo

Hey, I know that guy! points

2 Likes